Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hard to imagine Son is behind his own social media, S.Korea is particularly harsh on celebrities who don't live a squeaky clean life, it'll be handled by a team I'm sure.

They themselves agreed with it?

Misunderstood the post and liked without reading?

Automated like for topics involving Tottenham/Kane?

Not saying that it definitely wasn't Son who liked the image by the way, just highlighting a little cultural nuance.

I genuinely think that Kane striking has pissed off a lot (or at least some) of the players.
Of course it must have, I would also guess that they might not be too happy with the implication that he sees them as not good enough for him.

I mean, on a technical level it may be true for some or even the majority of them, but you don't say it...

Is this real? I thought Son and Kane were pretty close but this would suggest that there are problems with Kane.
I am just speculating. But when Hugo mentioned that there were players not giving it their all and who felt like the Europa League was below them that could theoretically be Kane. Everyone assumed that he meant players like Sissoko, Aurier, Winks or someone else from the unpopular lot. But it could just as well be Harold "I want to play in the biggest competitions and games" Kane for all we know.

And Son could still be friends with Harry but feel that he is acting like a brat at the same time.

And this is why I've been saying that you can't keep an unhappy player at the club. It destroys morale. For a team like us that doesn't have the quality at the moment of 4 or 5 teams in the league, team spirit and unity accounts for a lot. No good whatsoever can come from Kane sulking around if he doesn't get the move he wants, and is why I've been saying again and again that you have to find the right balance between getting as much as you can for him while also not pricing him out of a move.

We've not been far off a Kane/Son team at times to be fair.

But as much as Harry as fucked everyone off, let's not start pretending that Kane hasn't been our best player for years now.
Last time I checked Son won the Player of the Year award two seasons in a row before this past season and was the one that actually helped us get to the CL final. Not Kane.

As far as being the best and most important player the past decade - I'd give that to Dembele. Only player that could grab that game by the scruff of the neck and win it for us.

We've not been far off a Kane/Son team at times to be fair.

But as much as Harry as fucked everyone off, let's not start pretending that Kane hasn't been our best player for years now.

I cant pretend to define best player as one who sacrifices team wins over goal scoring record

Back
Top Bottom