Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realise that, in 140 years, only one person has scored more goals for Spurs than Kane has, don't you?
But do you think that' goal tally is purely a function of Kane's ability and his role as the target man (+penalty taker) on a very talented team over the years or is it more a function of overall team play?

Another way to look at it is this - if we had just a good/above average striker instead of Kane since 2014/2015, would we as a team have scored far less goals and achieved less success? Personally, I don't think so.

I have been very consistent saying the same thing forever here. Kane is great but should be less selfish and play more for the teams victory than his pursuit of golden boot. He just happened to finally turn around last year and did lots of asset like I knew he could always all these years.

Now Kane shitting over like he has with his brother is a bit different though. I can't say that I knew he could do that.

Kane has not played selfishly and given everything for the club. Just because have have consistently been wrong doesn’t mean much.

But do you think that' goal tally is purely a function of Kane's ability and his role as the target man (+penalty taker) on a very talented team over the years or is it more a function of overall team play?

Another way to look at it is this - if we had just a good/above average striker instead of Kane since 2014/2015, would we as a team have scored far less goals and achieved less success? Personally, I don't think so.
That's like them idiots saying Messi is gonnabe nothing without Xavi and Iniesta. Didn't work out like that lol

Kane is best striker in the world with Lewandowski. He's incredible! His actions off the pitch doesn't change that.

Erm, I dunno.

A Team player
He will get teammates involved and improved and will do it together like he's done before time and time again.
The Ultimate player. Works for half wage too lol

Love this guy.

There was something about his performance today, and especially the lap at the end soaking up the applause - I really get the impression he feels hurt/ massively disappointed in the way Kane has handled things.

Sonny wants to set the example and show the fans how much he appreciates us, and the badge.

He never gives up, subsumes himself into the team, works hard and gives his all. He gets it. Like Jan, VDV etc he understands what it means to us and plays like it. A true big game player.
Will I miss Harry? Yes but if he doesn't want to be with Spurs then we can't force him. I only hope we see Sonny score the winning goal in the Europa Conference final.

Another great performance today.
Can't wait for him and Harry to team up again and repeat the success of last season but this time with a decent defence and an improved midfield.

Back
Top Bottom