Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jeeezus christ, man!

......What the fuck is this weird game you're playing?

Would you prefer my answer to have been Kane?
I’m just astonished you believe all the things you do about Kane, but you don’t feel he could start this return to form against a team like Newcastle.

I don’t see any other team really that you’d play him against then? In your view, if Son retains fitness and form all season, and the team is winning (like it was before Kane returned) do you drop Kane permanently?

Just trying to understand here? Is he world class or just another squad member with no real influence on the team that can be benched against Champo level opposition?

I’m just astonished the believe all the things you do about Kane,

Pray tell, what self-concocted guff are you trying to assign to me now.... ?

but you don’t feel he could start this return to form against a team like Newcastle.

I don’t see any other team really that you’d play him against then? In your view, if Son retains fitness and form all season, and the team is winning (like it was before Kane returned) do you drop Kane permanently?

Just trying to understand here? Is he world class or just another squad member with no real influence on the team that can be benched against Champo level opposition?

These ramblings are utterly ridiculous..... We're not in a position where we're only allowed to play one..... You're the one caught up in the term world class.... I'm just hoping he'll play better today.

Unless you're gonna take umbrage with something I've actually said (rather than something you want me to have said) can we move on please....

Pray tell, what self-concocted guff are you trying to assign to me now.... ?

These ramblings are utterly ridiculous..... We're not in a position where we're only allowed to play one..... You're the one caught up in the term world class.... I'm just hoping he'll play better today.

Unless you're gonna take umbrage with something I've actually said (rather than something you want me to have said) can we move on please....
But if that was the case, you’d drop Kane?

Just trying to gauge your logic.
I’ve heard form is temporary and world class is for life.

I understand you’d play both, but that’s mainly because we are an incompetent club that doesn’t want to sign another striker.

How about a scenario we had Ings on the bench. Son and Ings today or Kane and Son?

I understand you’d play both, but that’s mainly because we are an incompetent club that doesn’t want to sign another striker.

How about a scenario we had Ings on the bench. Son and Ings today or Kane and Son?

Kane isn't un-droppable in my world..... Post #1 clearly establishes this.

Do I think he's ready for the scrap-heap? No.

It's also my take that his behaviour over the summer should have served to revoke any golden-boy privileges he may have had in the past.

You're just doing your usual trick of putting an entire cross-section of people into a 1-dimensional little box that you want them to exist in regardless of it aligns with what they've actually said or not...

Can we just move on instead.

Last edited:
Kane isn't un-droppable in my world..... Post #1 clearly establishes this.

Do I think he's ready for the scrap-heap? No.

It's also my take that his behaviour over the summer should have served to revoke any golden-boy privileges he may have had in the past.

You're just doing your usual trick of an entire cross-section of people into a 1-dimensional little box that you want them to exist in regardless of it aligns with what they've actually said or not...

Can we just move on instead.

I’ve just some clearly awkward questions, no more no less.
It’s fine if you’d drop Kane for Ings, but it doesn’t really fit you’re view of Kane.

Edited

Last edited:
I’ve just some clearly awkward questions, no more no less.
It’s fine if you’d sell Kane for Ings, but it doesn’t really fit you’re view of Kane.

Yawwwn, you're still at it....

What IS my view of Kane? (Rather than what you're fantasizing it to be.)

I said nothing about selling or otherwise so please stop lying.

There's nothing awkward about your questions either.... You're just hell-bent on shit-housing my answers to mean something you want them to mean.

Selling? What?

I thought your view is that Kane is world class? No?

Edit saw the mistake, was meant to say “drop” not “sell”

Last edited:
Selling? What?

"It’s fine if you’d sell Kane for Ings, but it doesn’t really fit you’re view of Kane."

Fuck knows what you were rambling on about tbh, but they're your words... You work it out.

I thought your view is that Kane is world class? No?

Where exactly does that form the basis of any of my comments here.....?

Sigh.....

Notably you've changed tact here because when you waded in this morning your objection was a false accusation that I was shitting on Son to make Kane look better.... Now you're back on your crusade to establish whether or not Kane is World Class or not.

Sorry, it's not that important to me; particularly as people have differing perspective on what WC actually means.

I have little interest in your crusade to establish the idea that Kane is no better than Carlton Cole.... Hence I have barely engaged with you over the matter since you returned.

Last edited:

There's nothing awkward about your questions either.... You're just hell-bent on shit-housing my answers to mean something you want them to mean.

please stop lying?

Confusing when you hear this from a liar

So sammyspurs must be telling the truth or not lying enough?

I suspect that would depend on whether you thought Kane or Ings was the more in form striker at the time of the decision. It's a bit of a daft question in honesty Sammy. If we had Ings but he'd been given 5 x 15 mins and done absolutely nothing you'd (not you, but generally) pick Kane first still probably. If he'd been given 5 x 15 mins and had shown good touch, positioning and scored one or two then I suspect there wouldn't be many fans who would argue for Kane to be in the starting line up.

Back
Top Bottom