Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gil has had "plenty of shot?"

And Lucas has been more or less one of our best attackers this season so he's nothing to scoff at. He's been pulling his weight too.
Gil is still young and is not known to be a goal scorer. Played in 12 scored 0 against subpar teams. (He believe he will get better)

Lucas has been good so he is starting on the right not left.

Berg can't score for a lick.

We all know Dele is not the answer....

So who would you start?

Gil is still young and is not known to be a goal scorer. Played in 12 scored 0 against subpar teams. (He believe he will get better)

Lucas has been good so he is starting on the right not left.

Berg can't score for a lick.

We all know Dele is not the answer....

So who would you start?
Gil is 21 in a couple months. He's not that young. We just signed him to presumably to help with depth and eventually replace Son at the LW position. He should definitely get some starts here and there right now. Not full time, but at least 5-6 starts over the course of a season.

Gil's injured, not with Spain's U21s
Yeah I get that. I don't mean drop Son now because he's not even playing that bad. He's been our best attacker.

My point was... in the case that Son, Kane or whatever player struggles or is off form or unfit, they should definitely sit. We need to develop a 'next man up' mentality with some competition between our players.

I particularly want to see more from Gil when he's back, hopefully in a starting role with our best 11. He looks promising and just needs more game time/confidence, much like Sonny did when he first joined us.

Gil is 21 in a couple months. He's not that young. We just signed him to presumably to help with depth and eventually replace Son at the LW position. He should definitely get some starts here and there right now. Not full time, but at least 5-6 starts over the course of a season.
He should be in the cup games. He shouldn't be starting against tough teams in the league yet.

So woodgate decides to randomly spouting off about how much son would be a great fit for liverpool if he left spurs. Despite the article saying in the line above that hes contracted till 2025.
Do these people get hired to randomly spout bollox and stir up shite where theres absolutely no story there originally

OK.. you win.

Son Heung-Min, our best player.. didn't play that well today. Hopefully he will find some form soon. : )
He really hasn't been the same since Kane rejoined the team. I think he was ready to take that CF role and step up as the main target up front but now he's back playing way out wide where he's not effective at all. He doesn't look up for it nor happy whatsoever. Needs to be dropped for a couple games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom