Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 11th Tottenham player to eclipse 75 top flight goals. Two off passing Hoddle for tenth all time in league goals scored at the club.

The 11th Tottenham player to eclipse 75 top flight goals. Two off passing Hoddle for tenth all time in league goals scored at the club.

Fantastic player. Like many, has been way off his best, but his work rate today was outstanding.
He didnt stop, and took players with him.
Energy around the lads is refreshing.

MOTM today

Was unplayable

Whenever he decides to be aggressive and actually attack with intent, we win.
yeah it was good to see him being aggressive.

he made some good runs, was in a good position to score, and he could score couple more if teammates could find him . he looked frustrated few times, but he kept trying and in the end, he was rewarded with a goal.

This is what we want to see from Son. He may not always going to get good service, but he need to keep attacking those defense, making runs behind the defenders, and be aggressive near the box.

3395444767c7a1c95977df1abf085acf.jpg

Son definitely had more of a spring in his step, played well and really seemed up for it. He's due to go on one of his hot streaks now, I reckon he will. If Harry can notch a few as well, then the two of them can blast us up the table, because I think Conte will have the rest of the team secure enough to take advantage of the Son/Kane partnership.

The 3 moves including Son's finish and the 2 passes to set it up was the first time for some considerable time that I actually got excited and remembered why I watch Spurs. It was great to watch and clearly if not finished off would have been a let down. Just want to see more moments like that.

Missed the first half and the first 10 of the second but from the highlights he looked much sharper and influential. Just want to see a few of those out the area shots start pinging in now.

yeah it was good to see him being aggressive.

he made some good runs, was in a good position to score, and he could score couple more if teammates could find him . he looked frustrated few times, but he kept trying and in the end, he was rewarded with a goal.

This is what we want to see from Son. He may not always going to get good service, but he need to keep attacking those defense, making runs behind the defenders, and be aggressive near the box.
Key for son is mentality. He needs to stop playing like a pu**y which he does about half the games he plays in. No more instant side and back passes. Just go in and attack with intent.

Imagine spending years studying journalism, having hopes of unearthing political scandals and corruption, then ending up at one of these shitrags where your job is coming up with 'hilarious' puns like that.
It's not journalism, it's stuff for nineteenth-century London-type newsboys with the child on the side of the road to sell 😂😂

The 3 moves including Son's finish and the 2 passes to set it up was the first time for some considerable time that I actually got excited and remembered why I watch Spurs. It was great to watch and clearly if not finished off would have been a let down. Just want to see more moments like that.
That's how I felt when Harry made that peach of a pass, just had a feeling that it was going to result in a goal - just illustrates how starved we have been of attacking play. May it continue!

Back
Top Bottom