Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems I thought he played better than most are saying today.

Finishing was off and didn't appear at full speed, but he was integral to much of our counter-attacking.

Viva! :sonlol:

Finishing was off and didn't appear at full speed, but he was integral to much of our counter-attacking.

His runs were good, his finishing was poor.

He had a bad game in the sense that he has raised the bar high so it was poor for his level but still overall a good game.

Thought our team looked better physically/fitness wise, primarily because of the rest we got but we looked rusty technically. Makes sense though given what we were put through the last couple weeks. Nevertheless, I'll take today's performance any day

Well said. Aside from missing that one good chance can't see how he had a poor game.
He missed another 2 prime chances which were offsides (upon further review after the play)

His finishing was poor and it took a wide open goal for him to score today. First touch generally off too.

But he made up for a lot of his technical deficiencies by running around like a mad man and creating general havoc.

Two weeks of off time will do wonders for a team.

He missed another 2 prime chances which were offsides (upon further review after the play)

His finishing was poor and it took a wide open goal for him to score today. First touch generally off too.

But he made up for a lot of his technical deficiencies by running around like a mad man and creating general havoc.

Two weeks of off time will do wonders for a team.
I didn't count the two offiside ones but yeah if he was onside then that would have been two other prime missed chances. I agree with the rest of what you said. Creating havoc resulted in a goal which was lucky but well earned IMO.

He scored.
It is very, very hard to score a goal in top level football.
Only top players score goals. Only great players score lots of goals.
Son and his mate up front are great players.
Among the best in the world.

I'll cry tears of joy if you ever actually post about Spurs and not just Son.
It's totally OK for members to choose what to post about. What does it matter if someone wants to focus on certain players more so than other players/club? We all have favorite players. In the end it's Spurs related and can't see why having more posts and engaging in healthy discussions would be a bad thing 😀

It's totally OK for members to choose what to post about. What does it matter if someone wants to focus on certain players more so than other players/club? We all have favorite players. In the end it's Spurs related and can't see why having more posts and engaging in healthy discussions would be a bad thing 😀

So refreshing to see a rational post from a normal person lol. Used to be more here but driven away because of toxic posters like her. Very moody I don't really know what triggers but as long as you don't take it seriously you'll be ok

Because he/she/it supports Son, not Tottenham, and it's fucking annoying in my opinion. Probably doesn't even known which City we play in.

I've written plenty about Spurs probably too much. You just don't see them because you are blind as fuck as usual

Of course you have.

Reaction GIF

Because he/she/it supports Son, not Tottenham, and it's fucking annoying in my opinion. Probably doesn't even known which City we play in.
Again it's OK if someone is posting only because in support of Son and not necessarily for the club. Fans who fall into this category generally would want to see the club succeed as well. Do you also want them not to attend our games/buy merchandises/promote player/club? As long as they are not spamming/trolling try not to be annoyed by it.

Think about how someone becomes a club supporter. A connection/starting point has to be made somewhere especially if that person is not from the city let alone same country. The more you watch and follow a club there's a greater chance you will become attached to the club and eventually become a supporter especially if they don't currently have a club that they support. If their fav player leave will they stop supporting the club? Sure that can happen obviously but they could also remain a fan of the club don't you agree?

How do you think South Korea has huge Man Utd followers? Even after Park Ji Sung retired if you ask many of them they would still to this day Man Utd is their club of choice.

Back
Top Bottom