Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a few here and there with poor agendas or mental conditions. Probably never played one full 90 minutes of football in there lives ever except in video games

Say's the numpty who probably doesn't even know we're a London based club. The one silver lining when Son does eventually leave the club is that "supporters" like you will also be gone. What you know about Tottenham and football in general you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

One of them needs to go.

I don't think they can both coexist under Conte to be honest. Particularly if we bring in Vlahovic,

Son doesn't play wingback, he's not at AM like he's playing now and Kane's got striker.

So where do we play Son if we do play with 2 up top
Pick two from three strikers

Say's the numpty who probably doesn't even know we're a London based club. The one silver lining when Son does eventually leave the club is that "supporters" like you will also be gone. What you know about Tottenham and football in general you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

Triggered already for the year? Lol

Can he not take a direct free kick? His free kicks and corners are curled and fairly accurate. While Sanchez deserves some credit for the goal, the cross made it.

I’d like to see son take a free kick within shooting range sometime. Everybody else is hopeless.

Triggered already for the year? Lol
LOL you two are like cats and dogs tirelessly going at each other and always to do with Kane & Son. Tenancity is commendable. Are you two not getting bored yet? 😂

LOL you two are like cats and dogs tirelessly going at each other and always to do with Kane & Son. Tenancity is commendable. Are you two not getting bored yet? 😂

Haha. To be fair, my posts might sound personal sometimes but they never are. I get wound up easily, I try to wind others at times various degrees of success.

I do stand by my opinion though that more people need to criticise Son when he plays poorly as they seem more than happy to do with Harry every single time.

Haha. To be fair, my posts might sound personal sometimes but they never are. I get wound up easily, I try to wind others at times various degrees of success.

I do stand by my opinion though that more people need to criticise Son when he plays poorly as they seem more than happy to do with Harry every single time.
I do enjoy the banter back and forth between you two so it's all good. It's like you two never miss when either of you post something about Kane & Son and make a beeline for each other LOL.

The consistency is creepy 😂

I do enjoy the banter back and forth between you two so it's all good. It's like you two never miss when either of you post something about Kane & Son and make a beeline for each other LOL.

The consistency is creepy 😂

Well I lost my regular dancing partner sammyspurs when I had to put him on the ignore list for a while. So need someone else to regular banter with.
:nunothumb:

People actually suggesting we sell Son. I despair.

How many transfer debacles does the club need to have to realize the grass is not always greener on the other side? Selling Son would be suicidal.

People actually suggesting we sell Son. I despair.

How many transfer debacles does the club need to have to realize the grass is not always greener on the other side? Selling Son would be suicidal.
Either he or Kane need to go. The natural answer would be to say that Son needs to go because he doesn’t fit Contes system as he’s not a creative AM type of player that we need in Contes system or a defensive CM, or a wingback. So I’m assuming he just going to come off the bench as a striker starting maybe 12-15 PL games?

Conte isn’t going to drop Kane and if we were able to bring in someone like Vlahovic for big money, they’re getting in at least 20-25 PL starts.

Either he or Kane need to go. The natural answer would be to say that Son needs to go because he doesn’t fit Contes system as he’s not a creative AM type of player that we need in Contes system or a defensive CM, or a wingback. So I’m assuming he just going to come off the bench as a striker starting maybe 12-15 PL games?

Conte isn’t going to drop Kane and if we were able to bring in someone like Vlahovic for big money, they’re getting in at least 20-25 PL starts.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but selling one of our two best players is insanity. They’ve also both been scoring and assisting under Conte. They are also the best partnership in PL history in terms of assisting each other.

We need to be adding world class talent, not selling it. It’s extremely unlikely that we would get a player of Son or Kane’s quality, even if we spent 100m on a player, which will never happen.

The premier league record signings top 20 list is a really mixed bag and our record with big money signings is even worse. That’s not an argument not to spend, but it’s obvious why we shouldn’t let proven entities go unless there are seriously mitigating circumstances.

I don't think we will buy Vlahovic, but if we do- 3 world class strikers rotating for 2 spots isn't a bad position to be in.
Yeah it’s what we’ve needed for years. The idea that we can’t have a good player behind Kane and apparently now Son has held us back for years and it’s a small club mentality.

Wouldn’t it be nice to rotate Kane and Son instead of them being knackered during any busy stretch. Not being crippled when there’s an injury. Just imagine!

Right but I’m saying if we go out and spend 70 million on say a Vlahovic. I’m assuming it’s Kane and him that’ll be the two up top? Where does Son play? CM? Wingback?

What makes you think Vlahovic would be a guaranteed starter every week for any top club? He's got lots to prove still as he's had what, one and a half good season's in an average league?

He could be another Luka Jovic.

Back
Top Bottom