Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonderful performance again from a player every team would love to have. I'm off to join the Asian fanboy club if they'll take me in as an outsider.

He’s been terrible for a long time. Maybe needs a rest. Or at least sub him off early when it doesn’t work out

Still a great player but he shouldn’t be untouchable

Brutal tonight. Inside 10 role will have to be altered to get a tune out of him, he's not a player you want coming to the ball, needs to be running beyond or across the opposition defence to offer positive moments to the team.

Hate to say it but he doesn’t scare defences anymore. That front 3 of Son - Kane - Moura is gone stale as fuck. Look at how happy the Chelsea defenders were to piss about at the back.

We need younger, hungrier players who will want to get on the ball and run at defences like Gil did today. The attack needs a rebuild.

Just like Harry he's not half the player he was. But as always he'll get 50% less stick just because he smiles and makes heart gestures now and again, the soft dipshit.

needs to be dropped for the next game, lucas offers far more in build up. get son on when we are ahead and the oppo have pushed up to get back in the game and get son to then start running in behind, thats when hes at his best. hes a limited player but what he is good at hes very good at! hes a passenger in games where buildup is required from all the players though.

True. He’s always been streaky, but this slump has gone on for longer than most.

He'll still be useful for a couple of years but we need to look at replacing him and Harry. Only thing is, we're desperate for quality and new faces in every area of the pitch so I really don't envy Conte and the job he has on his hands.

Every season he has spells like this, which is why hes not a world class player, nowhere near consistent enough and when he's off form he's really off form, looks like he cant control a football at the moment

Son is in shit form to be honest, but for me has has enough credit in the bank to be given the benefit of the doubt, same for Kane.

It is difficult to be a forward when you have such technically limited players trying to advance the ball for you. If Lucas doesn't open the game up then we have nobody else who can remotely do it, and Lucas is very hit and miss.

Back
Top Bottom