Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Make no mistake.
Trump won.
The Democrats stole the election.
south korea football GIF by Jack Whitehall: Training Days

And not even a good one.

As I've said before, he's a sad, pathetic sammyspurs wannabe. Will continue to roll with his whole Kane schtick as getting a rise out of people here, and some attention, is probably all he has to keep himself going.
Son is a better player than Kane

Lucas has been better overall than Kane this season

Deal with it

Son is a better player than Kane

Lucas has been better overall than Kane this season

Deal with it
Kane is running again and getting a lot better compared to the abysmal beginning of season. Missing lots of easy ones in the process but definitely putting shits getting back on track

I said

“Son's still much better than Kane though

Kane's our 3rd best attacker behind Son and Lucas”

Maybe take out “much” from “much better” in the first statement and then add “this season” to the end of the second statement.

And had you have done that, I wouldn't have even commented. I mean Son isn't a better player than Kane, not Harry when he's at his best, but I wouldn't argue too much with anyone that doesn't agree as they are both great players with different strengths.

But "Kane's our 3rd best attacker behind Son and Lucas" doesn't suggest anything about you only meaning this season. I don't think even a troll could genuinely go with Lucas being a better footballer.

And that last pass to Bergwijn!! That's like a Modrich in a striker you just don't see that out there

No Lucas is obviously not a better footballer but he's been better overall this season thus far

Hardly a big thing seeing as Harry was so out of sorts physically and mentally for a few months, and by his own standards Lucas has been having a good season.

I now expect Harry to constantly be in our top couple of performers most weeks. Not only does he have one of the best managers in the game to try and perform for but I think he also knows the ship has well and truly sailed in regards to getting a move to Manchester City. If he doesn't average a goal every other game for the rest of the season now I'll be both surprised and dissapointed.

Kane is a better player than Son?

Kane has been better than Lucas this season?

I'd really say no to both.

Another trick of yours. Come out with things while intentionally missing words off, and then change your story somewhat when you're called out on it and act like you were right all along.

Back
Top Bottom