Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son Kane and Lucas are all brilliant players on their day and all worth keeping. They are all this generation of truly great players. And any cunt out there disagreeing with me can go and fuck himself

Yes, he is for me. Both wonderful players at their best but Kane is the better overall footballer.

But what's weird is you say it like someone has suggested that Lo Celso is better than what Gascoigne was.
Post 2018, I'd disagree.

You could make the argument that Son is legitimately the best or 2nd best LW in the game today. When he's at his best there's little anyone can do to stop him - opposition matters very little and he scores/produces at a very high rate against the best teams.

He also doesn't require service to be effective. There's a big reason why we as a team are generally off form when Son is not on. The only problem with him is that he has lengthy rough patches but even if that's the case, he's still a top 2 LW in the world.

As far as Kane goes, even when he's on form, the easiest way to stop him is to put a good defender/defense on him and there lies the difference. He also generally requires service to be effective.

Another trick of yours. Come out with things while intentionally missing words off, and then change your story somewhat when you're called out on it and act like you were right all along.
Not sure why you get upset or feel the need to comment on every post about Kane that you're not happy with and then call those posters trolls, morons, Asian Woolwich fans, dumb foreigners etc.

You can simply ignore the comment.

Not sure why you get upset or feel the need to comment on every post about Kane that you're not happy with and then call those posters trolls, morons, Asian Woolwich fans, dumb foreigners etc.

You can simply ignore the comment.

I only call out the trolls. One helmet has recently left the building, there's a few more that remain.

But stop talking bullshit all the time, and actually word your original posts more thoroughly, and then you wouldn't even have anything to respond to from me.

It's also also hardly my fault either that three of the biggest shit talkers here are yourself, and I don't know where you're from other than I recall it's not the UK, Luvf, who's clearly Asian and supports Son, not Spurs, and some numpty from Australia who gets a bit too much sun.

Last edited:
I only call out the trolls. One helmet has recently left the building, there's a few more that remain.

But stop talking bullshit all the time, and actually word your original posts more thoroughly, and then you wouldn't even have anything to respond to from me.

It's also also hardly my fault either that three of the biggest shit talkers here are yourself, and I don't know where you're from other than I recall it's not the UK, Luvf, who's clearly Asian and supports Son, not Spurs, and some numpty from Australia who gets a bit too much sun.
Mate, you're the biggest fanboy on this forum. Which is alright but just don't act like you're somehow above fans like LuvF and fans that aren't local.

Can’t wait to have this guy back. Really think he needed the rest badly (carried our attack from a productive standpoint for the whole season with Kane AWOL) and a refreshed Son transforms us. I didn’t think he was having his best season but looking back he was playing in a tough, demanding role with very little support, and that must’ve been highly fatiguing.

Hopefully Kane hitting form again helps Son out too. I don’t really care who anyone views as better than the other, they’re the two most valuable players we have by far and that’s all that matters. Without both in form and working well together we’ve not got a hope in hell of top four.

Can’t wait to have this guy back. Really think he needed the rest badly (carried our attack from a productive standpoint for the whole season with Kane AWOL) and a refreshed Son transforms us. I didn’t think he was having his best season but looking back he was playing in a tough, demanding role with very little support, and that must’ve been highly fatiguing.

Hopefully Kane hitting form again helps Son out too. I don’t really care who anyone views as better than the other, they’re the two most valuable players we have by far and that’s all that matters. Without both in form and working well together we’ve not got a hope in hell of top four.

Still begs the question; what was the injury and in turn how much genuine rest (i.e. not rehab) can his time out have amounted to......?

Still begs the question; what was the injury and in turn how much genuine rest (i.e. not rehab) can his time out have amounted to......?
Rehab tends to be a couple of hours a day, its a bit of a slog but is somewhat genuine rest. When players talk about lengthy periods of injury they normally bemoan boredom.

Rehab tends to be a couple of hours a day,

So does training

its a bit of a slog but is somewhat genuine rest.

Entirely depends on what the injury is. Rehab = work... Some is brutal.

When players talk about lengthy periods of injury they normally bemoan boredom.

Boredom = frustration with not being able to fully physically engage with the sport.... They'd rather be on the training pitch than doing boring muscle/joint etc. rehab.

.......Pretty sure they don't get bored when they're sat on a beach putting suntan lotion on super-models for a couple of months each summer.

Son usually comes back from injury raring to go. He was looking very tired and I have to admit, I was getting really, over the top frustrated watching him in some games but when he has that hunger to come back and get scoring goals again he takes us to another level.

His pace is declining, finishing not polished. Time to sell. I’m not hating on son. All wingers when they hit 29 turning on 30 start to decline drastically. A good replacement would be Jonathan David

Back
Top Bottom