Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talk about twisting my words! At no point did I say that in fact:

So at no point did I say that Son’s outstanding clinical record was due to “Kane’s ability and class alone.” I just put pointed out that

Kane has been the main playmaker in the team and creating great chances for others and I felt that taking the shots per goal stat on it’s own sounded like it was misleading. Once you provided your xG stats, I conceded your point agreeing

At no point have I tried to belittle Son’s achievements or attacked him. Son is class, I just take issue with you taking every opportunity in most threads to downplay Kane

(and I'm no Kane fanboy, my levels of love for him have not recovered since the summer and will not get to that level until, at a minimum, he signs a new deal with us - which may be never)
Don't feed the troll.

So at no point did I say that Son’s outstanding clinical record was due to “Kane’s ability and class alone.” I just put pointed out that

Kane has been the main playmaker in the team (under Mourinho and Conte) creating great chances for others and I felt that taking the shots per goal stat on it’s own sounded like it was misleading. Once you provided your xG stats, I conceded your point agreeing

At no point have I tried to belittle Son’s achievements or attacked him. Son is class, I just take issue with you taking every opportunity in most threads to downplay Kane

(and I'm no Kane fanboy, my levels of love for him have not recovered since the summer and will not get to that level until, at a minimum, he signs a new deal with us - which may be never)

Stick the guy on ignore and keep it moving big man.

When Kane scores it’s because of his ability and class alone. When Son scores, it’s because of Kane’s ability and class alone.

When we win without Kane and go to the Champions League final, it’s because of Kane’s ability and class alone.

:mourweird:

This sounds so wrong lol

But I guess it comes with territory and probably true in a few deluded posters minds here

But regardless just hilarious to see all spelled out

Kane has been the main playmaker in the team (under Mourinho and Conte) creating great chances for others and I felt that taking the shots per goal stat on it’s own sounded like it was misleading. Once you provided your xG stats, I conceded your point agreeing

Not worth your time fella. 👍

Dont waste your time with that guy. He's a bandwagoner.

I would be very happy if Son could get the golden boot this season. He saw us through the nightmare start under Nuno by scoring vital goals, and signing that contract.

He deserves at least one proper individual accolade.

I hope Kane lets him take pens in any game where we're 4 - 0 up.

Back
Top Bottom