Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a man - driven, focused and talented, and loyal to our club. I at least can't remember a single bad word spoken, and his words when he extended spoke volumes.
5631750-6339145-image-a-37_1541020241659.jpg

He kisses the badge more per season than Kane has in his entire Spurs career, you can say it's different personalities, but it's still true.

He also absolutely hates spam. The cunts did some racist shit against him and they've earned the punishment from Son as a result.

Salah is done for the league season Norwich await Sonny its on him. He so deserves the GB, a single ray of light through Nuno's confusion and Kanes selfishness. Doubled down abd extended when we were fucked Mr Tottenham, my favorite player since Ledley King, and along side Steve Perryman for just getting it. Already a legend. When he's done playing he can pick his position at the club.

I used to think of him as a football angel. He feels more like a football Jesus to me thesedays lol

It is harsh to say he wasted them. The Burnley GK's saves were pretty impressive in that match.

Let's hope Norwich doesnt park the bus against us. Son usually disappears when that happens.

He wasted them.
Shots went either straight at Pope or very close to him.

Son finishing is generally absolutely fabulous, I thinks his chance conversion rate is either the best or among best in EPL but in this game he did not put away his chances.

He wasted them.
Shots went either straight at Pope or very close to him.

Son finishing is generally absolutely fabulous, I thinks his chance conversion rate is either the best or among best in EPL but in this game he did not put away his chances.

My instinctive feeling is that Sonny's finishing is world class when he's running with the ball in any form. I don't just mean when he's running through on goal, but also when he's dribling against opponents in close quarters in the area. Where he comes up short is with more "snap shot" chances, when the ball is coming at him fast and he needs to sort his feet and/or the ball is slightly behind him say.

Which in a way is positive going forward, as there's room to grow....from a 21+ goal season!

I walked by a local pub earlier, there was a film crew there; big lights, blacked out windows and lots of people milling around etc. I wondered what they were filming. Less than a minute later I bumped into a mate and he said they are doing an advert for Tiger beer and Son is 'starring' in it.

I walked by a local pub earlier, there was a film crew there; big lights, blacked out windows and lots of people milling around etc. I wondered what they were filming. Less than a minute later I bumped into a mate and he said they are doing an advert for Tiger beer and Son is 'starring' in it.
...sounds more like a lock-in to me!

My instinctive feeling is that Sonny's finishing is world class when he's running with the ball in any form. I don't just mean when he's running through on goal, but also when he's dribling against opponents in close quarters in the area. Where he comes up short is with more "snap shot" chances, when the ball is coming at him fast and he needs to sort his feet and/or the ball is slightly behind him say.

Which in a way is positive going forward, as there's room to grow....from a 21+ goal season!
I can think of two recent snap shots he scored which were amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Son the ultimate team player to score two three goals on Sunday propelled by tremendous support from the teammates and take the GB now that its presented itself as a byproduct for playing for the team the whole season while the incredibly selfish Salah forces himself to play this Sunday so he could get the GB just to aggravate his injury further and fucks up teams run for the quadruple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom