Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning the GB by himself obviously would've been better but another side of sharing with Salah could be that it will just accentuate Son's GB that took No Pen that much more like almost every time this gets brought up

FTYM1zNWUAM8vyI
That will feel amazing for him sitting at home and seeing that in his cabinet next to his other trophies and awards. It’s a huge achievement and cements him as being as important a player as Kane is who already had won this.

so proud to be Korean!!! how's yall perspective about him? is he consider tottenham legend at this point already or does he have long way to go still?

I think people are hesitant with using the word ‘legend’ about current players.

But there’s no doubt in my mind that he will be remembered as an absolute legend and one of the nicest guys to ever wear the shirt.

Love him!

:dierpochhug:

so proud to be Korean!!! how's yall perspective about him? is he consider tottenham legend at this point already or does he have long way to go still?

Wonderful player but not yet close to a legend, in my opinion. He'll hopefully get there though.

Back
Top Bottom