Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, it's mostly because Grealish in real terms has done fcuk all so far, and despite his PL medal probably joined the wrong team.

He is/was probably more suited to what we or United wanted/needed than City.

No doubting he is a good player but he ain't as good as he thinks he is. At least not yet.

No real idea why Spendiola wanted him if I am honest.

I’ve had several conversations at the pub with your average football lad and when the subject of Grealish comes up most immediately say he’s a ‘wanker/tosser/ moron’ then prying a little deeper the typical reason is a combination of ‘he has a shit haircut’, ‘he thinks he’s special wearing small shin pads’ ‘he is a prettyboy’ ‘why is he so arrogant he hasn’t done anything’ … people are just haters! Especially of beautiful people, given the chance!

He is typically handsome stop kidding yourself; strong jaw line, nice eyes, good hair… ask any woman what they think of Grealish - he is very popular!
No he really isn't. My partner just called him a stunted short rat. Taste is subjective, but as she's been in movies with Daniel Craig ill back her judgement. I'm glad he melts your heat though I think it's sweet. Wait are you very young because we now are sitting here doing a Google images search ...she actively laughing now apartently his skin and hair are terrible. Oh now he's not even better looking than Harry Winks.

It’s good that your partner has unconventional taste in men, happy for you
Not at all, the unconventional would be this short man, greasy hair with poor skin you think is hot. Now don't get upset but he really is not 'classicaly' handsome by any definition, no way he is not hitting any golden ratios that's just facts lad. Skin is shocking too Zest would probably know why but clearly indicative of poor life style.

Last edited:
He is typically handsome stop kidding yourself; strong jaw line, nice eyes, good hair… ask any woman what they think of Grealish - he is very popular!
Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC

I want a real man, not some dandy who wears a headband!

Not at all, the unconventional would be this short man, greasy hair with poor skin you think is hot. Now don't get upset but he really is not 'classicaly' handsome by any definition, no way he is not hitting any golden ratios that's just facts lad. Skin is shocking too Zest would probably know why but clearly indicative of poor life style.

Christ, a debate about how hot Grealish is!

He's very attractive to a lot of women, hence why there were a load who were buying Grealish shirts and holding up placards in the stadium when he played for England, and a bunch of them thirsting over him on twitter/instagram. Nobody was doing that for Kane or Sterling.

He's also gonna be unattractive to a whole other bunch of women .. including your partner and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman apparently!

Also, greasy? He's sweating. His skin is fine. Someone with shit skin who was ugly wouldn't be doing photoshoots for Gucci.

He's very attractive to a lot of women, hence why there were a load who were buying Grealish shirts and holding up placards in the stadium when he played for England, and a bunch of them thirsting over him on twitter/instagram. Nobody was doing that for Kane or Sterling.

He's also gonna be unattractive to a whole other bunch of women .. including your partner and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman apparently!
It's close season that's what happens. Attractive is not handsome was the point. More key was the idea he was disliked because lol 😆 he's gorgeous. He isn't and that's not why football fans don't like him. He is not that good, his confidence is irrelevant he is just over hyped IMHO. It's partly the press in England. I'd not swap him for Any of our starting three. I think he is oddly predictable for such a supposed maverick. But his fan thinks it cause he so pretty. Let me be clear, not crap. Just not elite and as yet certainly not proven. As for the Gucci stuff bunk, that's what fame gets you.But I thought you didn't want to debate looks anyway.

Last edited:
I can just imagine the disappointment on Sonny's face as he logs onto TFC all the way from Asia expecting to see hundreds of posts praising his performances this season only to find the last dozen posts in the Son thread being about how good looking Jack Grealish is...

:harrylol:

Last edited:
I can just imagine the disappointment on Sonny's face as he logs onto TFC all the way from Asia expecting to see hundreds of posts praising his performances this season only to find the last dozen posts about how good looking Jack Grealish is...

The season only just finished as well.

We'll be on to ranking our squad in terms of attractiveness soon.

Also, greasy? He's sweating. His skin is fine. Someone with shit skin who was ugly wouldn't be doing photoshoots for Gucci.

I’ll admit, he’s a guilty pleasure of mine and I have a soft spot for him, although I agree I’m not keen on his floppy hair, if he got rid of that and had a sharper hair cut I’d find him more attractive. I find him hilarious though as a person, he always makes me laugh

Who was that English player that everyone was raving about a few years back? We were in for him and he went to Chelsea.

Grealish reminds me of him. A flash in the pan.

*edit - Barkley

I can just imagine the disappointment on Sonny's face as he logs onto TFC all the way from Asia expecting to see hundreds of posts praising his performances this season only to find the last dozen posts in the Son thread being about how good looking Jack Grealish is...

I am sure Son quit here long long ago. would not have been possible to resign if he didn't

Back
Top Bottom