Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I have seen him watching the Bundesliga and Bayer he has impressed me. More of an AM but can play anywhere along the front line. I think he played on the left as far as I can remember. Looked like a player who has a lot of intelligence with movement and passing.
Proven Goalscorer in the Bundesliga and a decent assister. Not too shabby defensively either.
Poch does not really favour your traditional CF man. He likes his forwards to be able to do a bit of everything. Rather than the typical target man.
Makes sens imo. We need players in this squad who can score goals, We have 3 really. Chadli, Eriksen and Kane. What we really on't need is another CF who can be snuffed out of the game and not have very many other scoring options.
Mason, I believe and hope, will soon find his scoring boots. But we need more goals from the likes of him, Bentaleb, Moussa and Lamela.
Goals need to come from not just the striker.
I think Min Son is a decent player. But I don't believe we will be paying £22m for him. Maybe he's that much because he has a few years left on his contract. Probably worth about £15-20 imo.
SUM have not really got a lot of stars on their books. None even worth £10m. Heung Min Son is probably their best asset.

You are not Totti.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
***********Black Box Cracked by********
_____________(((((((LE\_/Y))))))_____________
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Don't be so fucking stupid. " incase he reads this" LMAO
I'm sure the 60 odd grand he gets in his little yellow hands will cushion the blow
Yeah, I'm sure a whole load of casually moronic Malky Mackay style idiocy will make him feel right at home. It's just a matter of class. Are you ok with banana jokes and Andros? Or how about Levy needing some laughing gas?

If you can't see the problem, that's fine, it just lets everyone else know that you happen to actually be the problem.

tumblr_m2na0j12SS1qfzgyio1_500.gif

apologies if my post about dogs offended anyone. Although I'd say a vague reference to the fact that dogs are a cuisine in Korea is not quite on the same level as some of the other stuff I've seen on here.

apologies if my post about dogs offended anyone. Although I'd say a vague reference to the fact that dogs are a cuisine in Korea is not quite on the same level as some of the other stuff I've seen on here.
Agree. Dogs isn't as bad but still think it would be similar to us signing an African player and saying he chucks spears cos you know a few people in Africa used to chuck spears.

Anyway, back to the thread...........

Where are the ITK's on this one and how many youtube hits has Ming-Son had today by people frantically trying to pretend they know who he is?
I'm not not gonna lie, never heard of him until 3 hours ago

Back
Top Bottom