Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be gutted if we sign this chinky instead of Saido

arcspace_mode* activate.bin

Is this a Joe Clash multi? Pretty strange how he landed here a few months ago and is mentioning Kono and other old boardsms. Plus this race bait is something Joe has done in the past. Joe posted about Saido too. Also he has used multis in the past, pretending to be his friken sister to complain about one of his bins.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-abuse-at-people-who-saved-him-10459106.html

:kaneshh:

arcspace_mode /deactivate.exe

Last edited:
10-son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

I kid I kid. I'm actually acutely excited by him.

So umm not sure if it's been posted but he didn't feature in tonight's game against Lazio.
He didn't feature at the weekend as he was out ill, which was the same reason him missing tonights game. I wonder if our interest dates back to the weekend but the news has only been released today. It seems to have moved rather quick if we showed interest today and got a medical done.

arcspace_mode* activate.bin

Is this a Joe Clash multi? Pretty strange how he landed here a few months ago and is mentioning Kono and other old boardsms. Plus this race bait is something Joe has done in the past. Joe posted about Saido too. Also he has used multis in the past, pretending to be his friken sister to complain about one of his bins.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-abuse-at-people-who-saved-him-10459106.html

:kaneshh:

arcspace_mode /deactivate.exe
Nope. Joe's a bit cleverer than that. You may not have noticed claht

I love how this morning is barely given this guy a second thought. Now I'm checking my phone every 2 minutes to see if we've signed him yet and getting all excited.

I have to admit though that I was rather underwhelmed before I read some of the comments on here bigging him up. I've heard he's a decent player but there aren't many Asian players who have really shone in the premier league.
That Ki at Swansea is decent. Yoshida at Southampton not bad. Probably the best performer was park Ji at United for a couple of years. But only really for his stamina and workhorse attitude. Our own Lee Young Pyo was a little hit and miss and was never really thought of as a top player. Anyone else I'm forgetting?

(Bar Toda obviously)

Blimey what a cunt
It's getting like a 70's sitcom in here. Fucking hell. Let's all take the piss out of "chinks" cos it's funny. Hey, let's have a pop at Saido too while we are at it. After all, them "darkie" jokes are soooo funny. Fuck it eh? We have a "frog" in goal, a few "Poirot's" dotted round the squad, a couple of "blackies" too. Our "Argie" manager, well remember the Falklands cunt...etc etc. :avbshock:

It's getting like a 70's sitcom in here. Fucking hell. Let's all take the piss out of "chinks" cos it's funny. Hey, let's have a pop at Saido too while we are at it. After all, them "darkie" jokes are soooo funny. Fuck it eh? We have a "frog" in goal, a few "Poirot's" dotted round the squad, a couple of "blackies" too. Our "Argie" manager, well remember the Falklands cunt...etc etc. :avbshock:

That bit about 'Poirot's' took me a very long time to get.. is it bad I giggled when I got it? #Oops

Alf garnet was a spurs fan don't YA know

Back
Top Bottom