Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm.... anyone else notice that his name written in Korean looks like it's got a "LOL" underneath it?

:baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock:

LOL! ㄴ stands for the pronounciation 'n', ㅇ is 'ng'. so they are son heung min :baletroll:

Son Min wicked this way comes
iUiMcjbdEydfO.gif

Hi,first post,go easy lads.i think son looks a great signing and for all the flac levy gets has he been smarter than we give him credit for?.over the last few weeks everybody has been keeping an eye on the berehino situation. Was it all a smokescreen to go under the radar and get our main target,son?.strange how we never bid anything like what what wanted and within hours of second bid being turned down son was in London having a medical.

The only problem with signing him is that every internatonal break he'll be off halfway across the world playing qualifiers against some national team that you've never heard of lol

He'll be used to that though. Same things applied in Germany he he scored a ridiculous amount. The truth is, the better player we have, the more travel he does. We should beg to get players that travel a lot. Not on all fours puking in a nightclub like Lennon on the weekend of a bye week.

Cant believe ppl here still didnt post this vid.
49 goals he made in Bundesliga.
He scored 10+ goals for three years in a row. He's only 23 years old.. That's quite impressive.

That goal at 27:05.... still gives me goosebumps. What a perfect set-piece teamwork.

At 27 mins? How many goals did he score? haha.

GET IN!!!

Hi,first post,go easy lads.i think son looks a great signing and for all the flac levy gets has he been smarter than we give him credit for?.over the last few weeks everybody has been keeping an eye on the berehino situation. Was it all a smokescreen to go under the radar and get our main target,son?.strange how we never bid anything like what what wanted and within hours of second bid being turned down son was in London having a medical.

It's more likely that there is any number of things going on during these periods and the intention is to keep them as quiet as possible. If Berahino was a smoke screen, for our primary target (Son) then that could have been a very expensive one.

I think Levy would have been after both Berahino and Son (errr....) but we've made some very, very odd signings this window. N'jie, Son and Berahino are all pacey strikers designed to run directly at defences from deeper positions / breaks which is so totally at odds with our current style of play that either it's madness... or Poch plans to adapt our gameplan to abandon the high line in favour of pressing in our own half and springing on the break?

You can't just add pacey players to our current tactics and expect that you'll get the best out of them. The system isn't set up for it.

I think Levy would have been after both Berahino and Son (errr....) but we've made some very, very odd signings this window. N'jie, Son and Berahino are all pacey strikers designed to run directly at defences from deeper positions / breaks which is so totally at odds with our current style of play that either it's madness... or Poch plans to adapt our gameplan to abandon the high line in favour of pressing in our own half and springing on the break.
Can you blame him?

He's my favorite player. If you have been on TFC for a while you know I am a fanatic, and have been calling for his transfer since 2013. Both footed, quick, I think what one would call a Smart Footballer, and even though he looks small or weak he can be rough. Tell me if you want more info. He has a great shot from wing .
Does he create many chances? How's his passing?

Back
Top Bottom