Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just going to leave this old Q&A that I translated here - took place a few months ago

Fan: What team do you normally play on FIFA?
Sonny: Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

Fan: Your airport fashion is killing it. Please give me some tips on how to look good at the airport.
Sonny: look at the trends, that sort of stuff. I’ve always been interested in fashion and paid attention to what I wear. Thanks for the compliments!

Fan: Is there any footballer that you really want to play with as team-mates? or a football team that you want to play with?
Sonny: Ronaldo

Fan: Out of the various nicknames given by your fans which one is your favourite? Sonaldo, Son-sational or Son-Star?
Sonny: Sonaldo, Sonaldo, Sonaldo!

Fan: When do you feel your popularity the most?
Sonny: I still haven’t really felt it yet

Fan: What game are you playing a lot nowadays?
Sonny: PES Winning 11 2015

Fan: You seem to play PES quite a bit. Are you satisfied with your character?
Sonny: My character could be improved more, I think about this a lot.

Fan: What is your immediate reaction when you score a goal?
Sonny: my mind just goes blank

Fan: I follow you on instagram, let’s get to 200k! please wish me luck for my exams!
Sonny: I’ll keep an eye out for you. Make sure you study hard!

Fan: If you weren’t a footballer, what would you be doing?
Sonny: I’ve never thought about anything other than football so I don’t really know lol

Fan: When playing football, do you pay attention to the crowd?
Sonny: Yes

Fan: In Germany, when you’re not playing football, how do you spend your time?
Sonny: I stay at home and rest. When i’m bored I play football games (FIFA / PES) on the playstation.

Needs to earn his place too. Won't be easy to dislodge Lamela...

:levylol:
If Lamela's Dad, and agent, is a reliable source Erik wants to go back to Italy as he cannot adapt to the PL & feels Italy suits him better. And they have been talking to Inter.
Maybe Erik is on his way. If we intend to sign another player for £10m you'd think he'd have to be sold. We are around + £6m net ffs! :levyeyes:

Been supporting Spurs for 9 years but the atmosphere is very unfamiliar here and there :gio:

Seeing yids welcoming a Korean lad this much is very new to me (totally different when Wipey came! :sherwoodlol:)
Witnessing Korean Spurs haters(or ppl never got interested in us before) suddenly being converted to followers... well this isnt very amusing :saha:

From his interview:

Fan: Out of the various nicknames given by your fans which one is your favourite? Sonaldo, Son-sational or Son-Star?

"Sonaldo...oh oh oh oh....
Sondaldo...oh oh oh oh"

He'd freak out.

From his interview:

"Sonaldo...oh oh oh oh....
Sondaldo...oh oh oh oh"

He'd freak out.
Sonaldooooooo-ooo-ohh
Sonaldoooooooo-ooo-ohh
He came from sunny Seoul
To play for Martin Jol

Fuck... 8 years too late

:bmj:

Seems to have a lot of good attributes. Good accurate strikes (which is clearly a key factor in all our forwards signed in the last couple of years), determined, belief, pretty fearless, can header, has pace, a brain. Seems to have a good attitude and I'd imagine he would fit in well. He looks genuinely happy to be here, which I always take as a good sign. Of course only time will tell if it works out or not. I think he is good enough, the question will be whether he will he adapt to the Prem or not.

Came up with this one just now, it's a winner (if I do say so myself):

Koo-Koo Kachoo
He is Heung-min Son
Tottenham loves him more than he will know!
God bless you, please
Mr Heung-min Son
White Hart Lane's the place for those who play
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Last edited:
HES NOT FROM SEOUL
rQpC68W.gif

Back
Top Bottom