Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Another big game against a team who have found form recently and mustn't be underestimated.

With Woolwich playing West Ham, City playing United and Leicester away at Palace there could be the chance to increase our gap over the teams below as well as potentially catching up with Leicester.

Depending on what line up Poch chooses to play Dortmund, which I can see being nearly the same team as the away game then I'd like to see the team who played today.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Trippier, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Also, 2 Dortmund fans suffered heart attacks at their game tonight. Unfortunately one died, so condolences to their family and the fans. They may not see this, but no one should go to a football game and not make it home.

Looking forward to this much more than the Dortmund game............ wonder why?
I quite like Bournemouth and their manager, so after they play us, hope they win all their games for the rest of the season. On MOTD yesterday, it was mentioned that Eddie Howe is the highest placed English manager!

Onto the next must win...
they're all must-wins from now on... but this one is the second in the line of the really must wins!

...8 more Cup Finals to go...

WE CAN FUCKING DO THIS!

Bournemouth are the only team that run further than us. They are not the team who we thrashed in October, on my Birthday btw. :levywhoa:
We will get no room from them, but they do go at teams.
Will will need everything to win this one, and every game we play.
Fasten your seat belts.

Are we not going to bother with a thread for our next match at home to Dortmund?

It's a safety net, only CE can start league games.

Love you Gatsby Gatsby ... Did I tell him good? Did I?

I fullly expect Bournemouth to release a statement saying " That git has started another thread. We're not bothering to turn up. "

Spurs 247/2 declared

Love Eddie Howe, he is everything that twat English managers like Pardew aren't, doing a truly remarkable job

More Bobby Moore defending from our player of the year Toby when they do break through and I think it will be the Lamela show going forward

2-0 Tottenham

Also, they've been playing brilliantly, 3 wins in a row. They look to be safe from relegation so won't be as hungry for the three points which can play in our favour as they won't sit back as much as you'd expect them to.

Can see them getting a goal however, so hopefully this game against villa where we didn't capitalize on our chances gets in our players minds ahead of this fixture.

I can see this being close, same lineup as against Villa please.

Back
Top Bottom