Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please go and find a rugby forum and just stay there full time. Why the fuck you hang around here when you're not really a football fan - and a tedious cunt - is beyond me.
Yawn. Son seemed to have a good game and I am happy about it.

Son won us the game today with the penalty, so he can fuck my wife.
When I get one.
If she likes him.
If he likes her.
I'll just watch.
funny-pictures-peeping-tom.jpg
that wasnt me, i was at my aunties that day

You never watch us. You even admit it. You're an insufferable old cunt who enjoys slagging off our players based on nothing but your own bile. Sinny bin time for you.
I watched three games in a row! It was a big commitment on my part. It would have been four but hey,
England v France wrenched me from the Boro game. I was torn up about it but what can I do?
Rugby is a man's game and it appeals to me. There's no embarassing girly antics like you get in football.
Oh,and it appears you cheerleaders got it right this time. Son seems to have had a good game. Hooray!

I watched three games in a row! It was a big commitment on my part. It would have been four but hey,
England v France wrenched me from the Boro game. I was torn up about it but what can I do?
Rugby is a man's game and it appeals to me. There's no embarassing girly antics like you get in football.
Oh,and it appears you cheerleaders got it right this time. Son seems to have had a good game. Hooray!

can we sin bin this piece of shit please?

We're 2nd in the league(above scum!) with 50 points from 24 games and a 30+ goal difference. Unless you were around in 1961, that's the best run we've had in the league in your lifetime.

We just won a game after dominating heavily(without conceding a single shot on target). Meanwhile both Woolwich and Liverpool lost their games. If you cannot be happy right now you really are a miserable person.

We're 2nd in the league(above scum!) with 50 points from 24 games and a 30+ goal difference. Unless you were around in 1961, that's the best run we've had in the league in your lifetime.

We just won a game after dominating heavily(without conceding a single shot on target). Meanwhile both Woolwich and Liverpool lost their games. If you cannot be happy right now you really are a miserable person.
Well said Norwegian.

No. Your kind of poster saddens me. Its a spurs site for spurs fans and you seem to want to fight everyone
Basically you're just proving my point.
Ok Mick, nice move. If I respond with any hostility when you come after me, I'm proving your point. You nearly had me there.

Tell you what, why not come to me with a Tottenham related post and see how I respond. Failing that, just continue with your basic and bitter attempts to traduce me. Not a single fuck will be given.

No. Your kind of poster saddens me. Its a spurs site for spurs fans and you seem to want to fight everyone
Basically you're just proving my point.
By having a pop at someone for posting off-topic abuse in the match thread? Are you worried he is stepping on your toes or something Sergeant Mick?

The last stand of the condemned idiot. The only thing left to decide is whether his destination is the lock-up or the looney bin

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.

Come on. We all know that the only reason we signed him is to sell more uniforms to China. His role in the team is to sell his uniforms and bring the Asian money to us. Marketing wisely, he is okay. But as a player, 100 times worse than Lamela
Are yo doing this on purpose?
Are all your replies linked to some 'click-bait' website that guarantees you a sum depending on the amount of disagrees you get?
Are you the Forum version of TalkSport???

ooooorrrrr.... just a little bit lacist and don like Ching-Chong Chinaman (even if they're South Korean) coming to our Countly... taking all our jobs... eating all our dogs...

Find another forum to infest with your poorly hidden agenda mate, seriously... we're 2nd SE-CONNNNNDDDDD IN THE LEAGUE! Why not focus on that?

Or if you really can't bear to tear yourself away from slagging off our Foreign imports, try take some calming Zen meditation classes... or is that too Far Eastern for your BIG WIDE EYES??

...and while we're at it, "100 times worse than Lamela" still makes him 100x better than most players in the League! You do know Lamela is sublimely gifted, or can't you see past his Argie roots?
I suppose Poch is shit, and Ardiles was over-rated too huh??

Choose your targets more carefully next time Sunshine!

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.
The one person who finds him funny on this: ostrich: forum happens to SausageVince SausageVince one would never had picked that!

Getting back on track...Good performance, keep our shape, kept going, created some quality chances against a stubborn defence. Middlesbroughs game plan was in respect of us our quality. We won the battle and a well deserved 3 points. Liverpool next, very interesting.

The one person who finds him funny on this: ostrich: forum happens to SausageVince SausageVince one would never had picked that!
Deary me, pleb, I was so hoping you were serious about putting me on ignore.

Anyway, you useless wee cunt, the poster you refer to has posted a grand total of six times and each one is defined by the egregious errors of a footballing imbecile. In a vacuum, his posts would be meaningless. But in the context of yours and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat 's boyish disgust, I found them most amusing.

I expect it is the work of a deft troll. Bravo

Getting back on track...Good performance, keep our shape, kept going, created some quality chances against a stubborn defence. Middlesbroughs game plan was in respect of us our quality. We won the battle and a well deserved 3 points. Liverpool next, very interesting.
Yes. Unless the weaker sides open up and try to play football against us, we should be happy with small margin victories. I think we have some hallmarks of future champions.

Back
Top Bottom