Home to Swansea. 28-02-16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Match of the Day chances-in-highlights counter:

Swansea - 3
Spurs - 13

Credit to the BBC for displaying how dominant we actually were rather than make it look like more of an even match.

One question: did Walker actually mean to pass to Chadli for our first goal or was it a rather wide shot?!

Exactly what I was thinking - in fact, I'm sure the editor of our games is a gooner/chav/spammer, as I really believe we have been shortchanged nearly all season.

We are the best team in England. Right now. We are one of the best teams in the world. Right now.

After reading through this match thread, I wish some of the gelatinous puddles of goo who post on here would follow the team's lead and get their fucking shit together. Some truly embarrassing shit posted on here today.

I just can't believe we are going into March and we are two points off the top.
I know, its pathetic. The league is so poor this season we should be at least 10 points clear. Its inexcusable really and downright frustrating
Actually I'm talking nonsense. Its fantastic. I've had a couple of beers too many celebrating and thought it would be a bit provocative and funny to write that sentnece

The most important thing now is we can't all lose our shit if this week doesn't go the way we want it to. We are capable of winning both games, however, if we don't pick up 6 points it doesn't mean all doom and gloom. There's plenty of points left to be won and if there's one thing we've learn this season, it's that fact that you can't rule out Tottenham.

The most important thing now is we can't all lose our shit if this week doesn't go the way we want it to. We are capable of winning both games, however, if we don't pick up 6 points it doesn't mean all doom and gloom. There's plenty of points left to be won and if there's one thing we've learn this season, it's that fact that you can't rule out Tottenham.

Agreed.

WORST possible result midweek is losing to West Ham and Woolwich winning. That STILL puts us ahead of Woolwich thanks to our incredible goal difference and then gives us the opportunity to go and beat Woolwich at home and go 3 points clear again with that better goal difference.

No, we've got a tiny bit of elbow room now.

KhCqxFm.jpg

These are good feels.

This team is incredible.

I love you all.

:dierpochhug:

dear poch, players & levy.
sorry for doubting we would come back after playing on Thursday & going 1-0 behind.
I will try not to do the same if we go behind against the hammers.
You are one funny fucker mate.

I'm glad you didn't flounce when things changed for the better - like some.

Not that you give a fuck, but I have a lot of respect for those who have the balls to say they jumped the gun with Poch. I apologise for any cunty or shit comments I made during the "troubles". But fuck me- even I struggle to believe where we are & where this team can go.
And I'm a happy clapper.

It's only £50 pcm payable directly to me if you want to join the glass half full club. Just sayin ...

Definitely agree, and it's why it was so important we seized the opportunity to get full points against Swansea at home. Like Joe said, that bit of elbow room is vital with these particularly tough fixtures ahead of us.

I love our attitude when we go behind. We look really pissed off, and just batter the other team as if it's an unnatural state. Fucking hard.
So many agrees, likes & funnies today. But I'd like to give this post the full house.

Bottom line is that it's the best days of most of our lives. I have never seen a more "together" team & fans. And you just know that this is a team who will not lie down or roll over for anyone. We are one mighty bunch. Collectively & individually.

Back
Top Bottom