Home to Swansea. 28-02-16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was there yesterday - my first time at the Lane this season.

I was seriously put through the ringer. We were very slow and jaded for the first hour, and really didn't look like we were gonna break through. But a couple of nearly screamers from Rose and Kane got the crowd going and really gave the lads a lift. Then it was just a matter of time, and once Chadli scored it was again only a matter of time before we got the winner. Epic scenes at the final whistle.

I was in the West Stand exec boxes, and had the treat of bumping into Dier and Vorm and walking straight through the Swansea team as they packed their stuff into their coach when I left.

Fucking great day.

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywere , can't really be bothered to go all through the thread but did anyone else take ages getting into the ground ? I was in the Park Lane lower and the que was set out like I was at Thorpe Park waiting to go on Stealth, hope it goes back to normal on Saturday

And to those thinking someone would make 3,000 posts about a club they don't support, get a fucking grip, jesus wept.

If you're that deluded and thick to think someone would waste hundreds of hours of their lives on here when they don't support the club, you need to go to the doctors.
Has it occurred to you that you might just be as mad as a sack of snakes, and thats why you do it?
Because if you're not, then you are spectacularly shit at supporting the club that most of us really love following.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywere , can't really be bothered to go all through the thread but did anyone else take ages getting into the ground ? I was in the Park Lane lower and the que was set out like I was at Thorpe Park waiting to go on Stealth, hope it goes back to normal on Saturday
Was like that last Thursday too. Honestly I think it makes sense, without the barriers it's a complete free-for-all of people barging their way up to the front. Still had the same amount of stewards doing searches. At least it's fairer with a bit of a queueing system

Was like that last Thursday too. Honestly I think it makes sense, without the barriers it's a complete free-for-all of people barging their way up to the front. Still had the same amount of stewards doing searches. At least it's fairer with a bit of a queueing system
I prefer the security checks for one major reason, people are getting to the ground earlier. The atmosphere benefits from this, much better than people turning up after KO form the pub.

I'm taking credit for his goal. Every time I say he's doing nothing (or pre empt it) he goes and scores.

You're welcome :pritchardeyes:
Not so fast!!

Chadli to be the hero.

MindReader.jpg

Back
Top Bottom