@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My opinion cunt..your welcome to reply but ill only call you a cunt many times more .
If your mouth at games was as big as your keyboard mouth on here there
wouldnt be a problem with the atmosphere at the lane
Would there!.

My opinion cunt..your welcome to reply but ill only call you a cunt many times more .
If your mouth at games was as big as your keyboard mouth on here there
wouldnt be a problem with the atmosphere at the lane
Would there!.

this is the part were you tell me I'm a shit fan and a meaningless cunt because I don't have the opportunity to go to Tottenham matches these days.....

you can call me a cunt on here all you like old man I'm perfectly capable and grown up enough to ignore it and laugh at your pettiness

so knock yourself out, cunt ;)

A negative fact, mind you

You're right - shipping in 6 against Shitty never happened. Or Welbeck (!) walking past Dawson on Sunday.
I, like you, was blaming Dawson, but watching it back it was actually our much-loved and defended Rags that was chasing Welbeck when Lloris decided to take matters into his own hands.

EDIT - Or not, as was the problem! :llorisserious:

this is the part were you tell me I'm a shit fan and a meaningless cunt because I don't have the opportunity to go to Tottenham matches these days.....

you can call me a cunt on here all you like old man I'm perfectly capable and grown up enough to ignore it and laugh at your pettiness

so knock yourself out, cunt ;)
ah... I love the winky... if your capable of ignoring it you wouldn't have wrote the above mug.. I never called anyone a shit fan whatsoever
as for old man!.. still very capable of having you on your kness fella while bitch slapping you with my cock.

ah... I love the winky... if your capable of ignoring it you wouldn't have wrote the above mug.. I never called anyone a shit fan whatsoever
as for old man!.. still very capable of having you on your kness fella while bitch slapping you with my cock.

only in your dreams #homo

and I'll ignore you when I'm ready to

You don't know me and I don't know you which is fair enough but I've been through everything from shoot outs to prison and aint ever been on my knees even when catching 4 bullets, so an internet clown like you aint nothin to worry about buddy. Anyway I'm sure you'll get a kick out of making afew jokes or calling me a liar but you can rest assured you'd never see me on my knees.

You don't know me and I don't know you which is fair enough but I've been through everything from shoot outs to prison and aint ever been on my knees even when catching 4 bullets, so an internet clown like you aint nothin to worry about buddy. Anyway I'm sure you'll get a kick out of making afew jokes or calling me a liar but you can rest assured you'd never see me on my knees.
liar

nice to see you've resorted to becoming a 6 year old :thumbup:

is that your default persona when you've fuck all of any worth to say?

hit me with a "pants on fire" go on just for a laugh
only an absolute mong would give out out personal information on a forum
if by shoot out you mean a five knuckle shuffle race with your mates
& prison being locked in your room by mummy then I believe you fella& hope lifes better for
you when you reach puberty.

only an absolute mong would give out out personal information on a forum

yeah because it could really make a big difference in my everyday life, personal information covers a wide range of things to like the football team you support or your bank account numbers or what you had for dinner last nite, context is everything

what an idiot like you thinks of me has no value to me at all thus I couldn't give a feck what you think but your the only liar in this little passage of text as you haven't called me a cunt many more times like you said

anyhow you've become boring in your feeble attempts to wind me up so do one cunt :avbfu:

yeah because it could really make a big difference in my everyday life, personal information covers a wide range of things to like the football team you support or your bank account numbers or what you had for dinner last nite, context is everything

what an idiot like you thinks of me has no value to me at all thus I couldn't give a feck what you think but your the only liar in this little passage of text as you haven't called me a cunt many more times like you said

anyhow you've become boring in your feeble attempts to wind me up so do one cunt :avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom