Honoury yids: non spurs fans wishing us luck

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck in the final, i hope you batter them.
Do it for your club, it's fans, every other club's fans, the World and the Universe.
Them winning anything is just too awful for words.
You broke my heart in 1981 but for this game it's COYS

A place for other football fans to pop in say I hope you beat those scousers.

Bluedog inaugural member.

Happy to be first mate. And would refer you to my post of 9th April -

"
New stadium looks phenomenal. I don't go to so many games these days but will definitely be visiting the next time we play you.

Good luck in the CL - now that would be a trophy!"

Btw, back from holiday today and have been catching up on the last few days cunt offs. Truly epic stuff. Take a bow SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs , ArcspacE ArcspacE , Joe Clash Joe Clash , todd1882 todd1882 , Mick Cooper Mick Cooper , SausageVince SausageVince , Bazali Bazali - and apologies to anyone I missed. Heroes all. So fucking funny.

From a Besiktas fan, I´m rooting for you because if you win nobody can banter your great team with "HoW mAnY TrOpHyS hAvE YoU wOn DUUUUUHHHHH" espcially the Gooners.

Everyone seems to have forgotten our lovely little, resident Italian with his newspaper obsession.

fogueres fogueres take a bow and wish us luck.

:dierpochhug:
These days I am more discreet than usual because they are "your" days of glory and tension waiting for the final. Since there is no Juventus in the middle of course I prefer you to Liverpool !!

PS If you remember the rounds of CL well when everything seemed lost I said that Inter would have collapsed easily.

I wish all these random fans of other clubs would fuck off. You’ve done nothing but take the piss for the last few years - we don’t need you now anymore than we needed you then. Take your fake good wishes and fuck off and enjoy the beach when the serious clubs will be playing football.

hitman683 hitman683 I’m shaking my head. Are you really a hitman? I’m genuinely in tears (not laughter) I’m really upset. Why are you doing this to us? You might well want to cunt off the wider Spurs community, but more sensitive souls like myself will take offence. This is the problem with the internet - hard nosed Besiktas fans will always take advantage of soft Spurs cunts like myself. We know you’re hard - you don’t need to keep proving it on the internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom