Honoury yids: non spurs fans wishing us luck

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A place for other football fans to pop in say I hope you beat those scousers.

Bluedog inaugural member.

Happy to be first mate. And would refer you to my post of 9th April -

"
New stadium looks phenomenal. I don't go to so many games these days but will definitely be visiting the next time we play you.

Good luck in the CL - now that would be a trophy!"

Btw, back from holiday today and have been catching up on the last few days cunt offs. Truly epic stuff. Take a bow SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs , ArcspacE ArcspacE , Joe Clash Joe Clash , todd1882 todd1882 , Mick Cooper Mick Cooper , SausageVince SausageVince , Bazali Bazali - and apologies to anyone I missed. Heroes all. So fucking funny.

Rio Ferdinand's reaction in Amsterdam at the winner and the fact Liverpool are the opposition tends to suggest he will be a Spurs fan on the night.

Back
Top Bottom