Hostility towards Harry Kane......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a bad boy, no god syndrome, doesn’t play the media game, conservative with a small c and model father. We got used to low standards with footballers, this shiny perfect happy people thing he has can drive cunts crazy

On my stream on Thursday night, comms said "one of the best passers in the league".....

Not wrong...... Dare I say #1b.

Would also be worth a place in any PL side’s midfield
Great reader of the game and must get frustrated when other players aren’t sometimes on his wavelength
Should be our captain

1. His is technically awesome.

2. You'll find plenty of fans and pundits that refuse to see him as anything more than a poacher and pen merchant.

1. So fucking true. People think you have to be Messi or Quaresma to be classified as technically adept. No, try and finish like Harry finishes. Try and pass like Harry passes. He might not dribble past you all the time, but he will make you look like a fool...VVD

Fans i understand but from fellow professionals is more odd. In my view it is their way of coping with fear. He scores against EVERYONE. Repeatedly. He cannot be stopped. And now he’s finding new ways to hurt teams with ludicrous passing, assists etc. How do you go up against a god like that? You pretend they are on your level, you turn the god into a flawed mortal like you.

1. His is technically awesome.

2. You'll find plenty of fans and pundits that refuse to see him as anything more than a poacher and pen merchant.

That's the thing about him, he's basically a solid Premier League number 10, who also just happens to be basically Pippo Inzaghi and the best penalty taker on the planet. And he lives his life seeking goals like a zombie seeks brains. Extraordinary.

He truly ought to put Shearer, Greaves and Rooney miles behind him before he's done.

I doubt he gives a shit. He’s England’s best forward since Shearer, scores goals for fun and improves year after year.

There’s an anti-Spurs agenda in the British media so that certainly doesn’t help. His speech impediment makes him an easy target for Neanderthals too.

He is a proper professional, gives 110% all the time and is a phenomenal ambassador for club and country. That is what he’ll be remembered as. The ones mocking him will be forgotten in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom