How Andre Villas-Boas’ Tottenham share a blueprint with Arsenal’s Invincibles

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
I’m not sure who this may aggravate more; the Woolwich fans that’ll presume I’m trying to disrepute their most famous team in recent years, or my fellow Tottenham fans, who could accuse me of blasphemy, and consider me guilty by association. In reality my intentions are to achieve neither, if possible. However, through analysis of both teams, the similarities that can be identified seem largely undeniable. The team ethics, personnel, formations, management and playing style marry all together too well [...]

Continue reading...

500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

Not sure that I agree with all your assumptions, but I thought your analysis of the tactics was very good. HOwever you will now need a tin hat as you point out what a fantastic job Adebayor is doing for the team, in spite of not scoring.....

Back
Top Bottom