How do you get to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
I live in Herts, so I have to get train to Alex Palace then the W3 Bus.
How do you get to the Lane?
& is there any other decent way for Herts folk to get to the Lane quickly?

Is the thread title a general question or the thread is about getting to the Lane from Herts? Oh well I'll answer anyway, I talk too much. I get the train to Victoria and the Vicky line to Seven Sisters, or sometimes the bus to Brixton and then again the Vicky line. It takes an hour, I think.

Re: How do you get to the Lane? - Hertfordshire Folk

You can answer if you want to, it's every-bodies forum!

But yeah, I was mainly asking Herts folk, I need a quicker way to get to/from the ground.

Alright, so 313 from Potters Bar Station to Enfield, then Enfield station to WHL?
Sounds good, cheers!

Walk/bus/lift to Waltham Cross station and straight into to Northumberland Park, then HFC where you get a burger for £1 and into the Park Lane!

Or if i'm working i'll stroll out of Sainsbury's and up to Enfield Town station.

Go to Cleveland Hopkins Intn'l Airport. Hop flight to either New York, Toronto, Philadelphia, or Detroit. Fly to London Heathrow airport. Get hired van to my hotel. Have a lovely post-flight shit. Get the tube to Seven Sisters. Get overground to White Hart Lane Station. All in the span of about 18 hours.

Mike in Parma said:
Go to Cleveland Hopkins Intn'l Airport. Hop flight to either New York, Toronto, Philadelphia, or Detroit. Fly to London Heathrow airport. Get hired van to my hotel. Have a lovely post-flight shit. Get the tube to Seven Sisters. Get overground to White Hart Lane Station. All in the span of about 18 hours.

I think you 'win'

Mike in Parma said:

You lazy fucker, that's easy. I have to wait outside my local pub for my mate to pick me up and drive me.

Sometimes I have to neck my pint in one because he's turned up sooner than I thought he would.

Also, it's my job to fold the wing mirror in when we park. It can be a bit icky if it's been raining.

Epping to Oxford Circus on the Central Line, then onto the Victoria Line to Seven Sisters, then walk up the high road to WHL.

There are far easier routes in.

I could change at Stratford (30 mins away by tube) and get a train to Liverpool Street then get a train to WHL station.

Wouldn't take long at all to get there by car. 20/30 mins from the North Circular, easy to get to Tottenham from there.

Im in Epping too, I do either
Epping > Woodford > Bus to Bruce Grove
Or
Epping > Liverpool street > White hart lane

But most of the time I get a lift

If you're going from Epping I can recommend that fast train from Stratford to Northumberland Park, went that route for the first time the other day and it was, well, fast...
Was in the B&H by 5.30 (which turned out to be a mistake)

Get on the A10 from King's Lynn, follow it all the way to Cambridge, get on the A14, then the M11, come off on the North Circular, cut down Blackhorse Road, go around the Hale, join Tottenham High Road, park at the Beehive :harryblow:

Back
Top Bottom