How do you get to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

123 bus to Bruce Grove... then a 10 minute nostalgic walk down the High Rd.

50 mins door-to-door on a good day.

Slow train from charing to victoria, then to seven sisters. Sometimes i walk but usually get the overboard to whl.

Or, 10 minutes from charing to ashford international. high speed to st pancreas, then jump on the tube to seven sisters again.

Get in the car, turn on Talkshite, drive to the top of my road, turn left into Station Rd, Chingford or right if I go to pick up my Dad in Theydon Bois.

Down Kings Head Hill, past Lee Valley Cinema, Picketts Lock Lane, Montague Rd then park down Brettenham Rd, followed by a jolly stroll down the Angel and to the Bell and Hare!

Jurassic Park!

Several options for me, depending on other happenings & who I'm going with.

If my son is at home, rather than at Uni in Birmingham:

Drive the mile from home to junction 12 of M3, up to A316 to A307 to A205 to North Circular off at A10 to white hart lane, high road & try to park near flats just north of the Sainsburys store.

Or persuade my partner she needs to do some shopping in London. Drive to Richmond & park. District line to Victoria, then on to Seven Sisters. Walk to Bell & Hare. Return journey is the same, except she drives home!

If son is at Uni, he gets coach down to Victoria or train to Marylebone or Euston & we arrange to meet at a convenient place:

Train from Southampton Parkway to Waterloo. Northern line to Euston, Victoria line to Seven Sisters.

Or Northern Line to Tottenham Court Road, Central line to Liverpool Street, overground to WHL.

Or Jubilee to Stratford, overground to Northumberland Park.

Back
Top Bottom