How many Loyalty Points do you have?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Title says all really. I'm just wondering how many points the average peoples have.

36 here. Bronze Member.
2 Europa Games, 1 Premier League Game, 2 Fa Cup Matches.

Just thinking about it as I'd love to go to QPR away.

I have "contacts" who could possibly get me a ticket.
But I should get quite a few through next season, hoping to buy some pre-season tickets and CL ;) tickets

was leasing season tickets for a few seasons, this season had to get a bronze membership / waiting list.

on around 50 loyalty points so far. and 32499 on the waiting list.

:gomes:

parklanephil said:
650 ish when I let the season ticket go......only a hundred ish now as the cunts wont transfer them.....way to reward loyal fans.

Have you tried an e-mail saying how pissed off you are? Usually get a response from those...

YidoBuckler said:
parklanephil said:
650 ish when I let the season ticket go......only a hundred ish now as the cunts wont transfer them.....way to reward loyal fans.

Have you tried an e-mail saying how pissed off you are? Usually get a response from those...

Oh yes, the word fuck was used A LOT. They said that they cant make exceptions. Apparently ST and Member loyalty points are accumulated differently. Whatever, as far as I am concerned those of us that have supporte dthe club have circumstances that change so why punish people???? Technically you are not supposed to let anyone else use your ST so there is no incentive to keep it and lease it out. It is a fucking joke.

That being said, I never have any issue getting tickets, just sometimes i cant get in 33 or 32 where I want to be.

I've got about 333 on my bronze membership, I've got a few mates with high LPs on their ST's which is how I get lucky with these away days. :niko:

About 150 LPs now. Would have been a bit more but I let membership slide before. I have been thinking for a while how I am going to get myself an away ticket for QPR. Have been in the away end there before, when it's full of yids it will be a cracking atmosphere. Will probably end up paying over the odds cos I really want to go.

The gangway where you can buy a beer is bloody narrow though, wouldn't recommend trying to get one at half time.

550ish on a Gold Membership. Not been to an away game in ages though. :-(

Was a few short for Madrid after buying flights etc but managed to buy direct on the Madrid website. In the away end, natch. But surrounded by yids. :) ah, good times. Bring it on next year!

:bale:

Only 250-300ish, when i started going to Spurs you could just go down and buy tickets from the Park Lane ticket office, no need for memberships.

Think I've got about 200 odd. I had more before I got my season ticket but obviously lost them all. Gave my season ticket up a couple of years back when my old man passed away, didn't go for a bit then started going again this season. I seem to have been one of the lucky ones that slipped through the net and kept the points from my ST when I gave it up.

Back
Top Bottom