How many players will we lose in this Summer window ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many players will leave and who do you think they will be ?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Three

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Four or more

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Danny talking about wanting to play for us again... I wouldn't bank on him leaving now.

Last edited:
I am in the minority as I think getting rid of Lucas is better for the club than Lamela. I think Lamela is more effective going backwards he works harder. Going forward Erik is as effective a Lucas and if you look Erik scored 4 and assisted 6 in 1659 minutes and Lucas scored 7 and assisted 5 in 3138 minutes. There is not much to separate just the fact that Lucas has been given a good run in the team and Erik is mostly as sub. I think given a good run he would be a lot better

Jan and Rose for sure. 90% on Foyth. 75% on Serge. 50/50 for KWP. Probably depends on Serge. I wouldn't mind selling Dele if we could get 25 mil for him.

Initial response would indicate a mass exodus could be on the cards (if you add Toby and Vorm to these). Just hope the door marked 'Entrance' is equally as busy.

Anyone with a contract that ends in 2022 or sooner has a good chance of going if they don't renew this summer. I think we will sell everyone in bold, so four + KWP:

2021:
Rose
Carter-Vickers

2022:
Lamela
Aurier

Lloris
Foyth (loan)
Gazzaniga
Whiteman

That's maybe £50m I think coming in, so I don't think the club will be looking to spend much more than £80m this summer if that's the case.

in order of likelihood:
First team:

Very likely to leave: Aurier, Rose, Ndombele, Sanchez.
Quite likely to leave: Foyth, KWP, Lamela, Gazzaniga, Gedson.
Academy:

Over 21 Academy players: Tracey, Georgiou, Sterling, Marsh.
Over 21 Academy players who may possibly be included in pre-season for JM to have a look at but may well leave if Jose no likee: Amos, CCV.

Last edited:
I am in the minority as I think getting rid of Lucas is better for the club than Lamela. I think Lamela is more effective going backwards he works harder. Going forward Erik is as effective a Lucas and if you look Erik scored 4 and assisted 6 in 1659 minutes and Lucas scored 7 and assisted 5 in 3138 minutes. There is not much to separate just the fact that Lucas has been given a good run in the team and Erik is mostly as sub. I think given a good run he would be a lot better
Totally agree. It might just come down to Lucas speaking Portuguese.

Mourinho loves Moura, I can't see him going anywhere.

Rose, Aurier, KWP, Foyth

I wish a couple of MF's would go but don't see it. There isn't much value for the guys that need to go (Lamela, Sissoko, Winks, Fernandes, Moura), plus Jose loves so many of them as well

Back
Top Bottom