How many players will we sign in this summer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many players will we sign in this summer window

• None

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • One

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Two

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Three

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • More than Three

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
Zeki Celik

Could this be the replacement *cough* competition Aurier needs? I'm happy for Serge to stay as long as he improves under Jose ,but we could do with a better defensive RB.

Apparently he can cross and Jose is interested (also in the Times, but subs required).

7 or 8

And as we've been so prudently run over the last 2 decades we're sure to come out of the covid crisis in a much stronger position than everyone else so expect us to be the biggest spenders too. £200 million net, especially with the 175million B.O.E loan magnifecently secured by Levy for strengthening the team.

Title challenge on the horizon

And the surprising winner is John Thomas John Thomas for predicting 7 players in (the highest prediction in this thread). Must be a massive Levy supporter to have predicted that and known Levy would go that extra mile to get all the players in.

And with only 25% of TFC predicting we'd sign more than 3 players.

Pre-transfer window I was expecting a net spend of £50m to get in 3 or 4 players - looks like I was relatively close on net spend.....just didn't realise how far Levy could stretch the funds when money is tight for all clubs.

Last edited:
Pre-transfer window I was expecting a net spend of £50m to get in 3 or 4 players - looks like I was relatively close on net spend.....just didn't realise how far Levy could stretch the funds when money is tight for all clubs.

Ditto.

And the surprising winner is John Thomas John Thomas for predicting 7 players in. Must be a massive Levy supporter to have predicted that.

And with only 25% of TFC predicting we'd sign more than 3 players.

John Thomas is Daniels multi. Been obvious since day one with The Levy love propaganda!

Back
Top Bottom