How many players will we sign in this summer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many players will we sign in this summer window

• None

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • One

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Two

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Three

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • More than Three

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
I think Zlatan and the Premier league is a ship that has sailed. I just cannot see him playing for another side here after his Man Utd stint.
As for the other three, yes please !"
He’d definitely put a cat amongst the pigeons though.

Although I can’t see him happy playing second fiddle to Harry. Zlatan is Zlatan.

Will sign 3 if its more than that I would think at least one is a cheap, young player that we will immediately loan away only will sign 3 senior players.

Dream scenario we add:

DM
LB
RB
CM
CB
Back-up striker
Back-up RB
Back up, young AM
Back up young goalie with potential to take over for Hugo, ideally English

Will sign 3 if its more than that I would think at least one is a cheap, young player that we will immediately loan away only will sign 3 senior players.

WET Dream scenario we add:

DM
LB
RB
CM
CB
Back-up striker
Back-up RB
Back up, young AM
Back up young goalie with potential to take over for Hugo, ideally English
You missed a word out, I've corrected it.

Its not how many we sign that is important its how many we can get rid of that really matters. This squad needs a good clear out.

N'dombele
Foyth
Aurier
Dele
Gedson
Rose
KWP
Lamela
and possibly Sissoko

How many willing takers for that lot? Especially given Levy's ridiculous asking prices given that he's terrified of someone moving on and being successful and him looking a bit daft.

So it will be two out Rose and KWP - Two in, Holberg and some last day signing that we never heard of and no one wanted. Leading to ore of the depressing Joseball for next season (what other choice will he have?)

Back
Top Bottom