How many players will we sign in this summer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many players will we sign in this summer window

• None

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • One

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Two

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Three

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • More than Three

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
Million dollar question.

Players that complement those players who will stay, belief and character.

Some objective quality would not go amiss either.

That is one textbook junior lower management level answer right there!!!

If you could have crowbarred the word synergy in there as well then even better.

What would we do without your insight......

:dembelelol:

Hojbjerg, Kim MJ, [RB], Callum Wilson

I don't see us getting Ricardo P, unless he's owned by some agent Jose plays golf with. Leicester wouldn't want to sell to us, surely?

CDM at a minimum. If we don't get that, I don't have high hopes for this coming season.

That is one textbook junior lower management level answer right there!!!

If you could have crowbarred the word synergy in there as well then even better.

What would we do without your insight......

:dembelelol:
Im sure it's definitely given a lot of us 'food for thought'. Wish I was as clever and knowledgeable as him, sigh.

What I would love to see:
-Aarons
-Reguillon
-Hoijberg
-Wilson

What I expect to see:
-Hoijberg, on deadline day (provided we’re not gazumped for him)
-Kim

We bow to your superior knowledge great leader, pray let us sit down and listen to your teachings.

OK, I'm all ears.

Some may mock but what else do we need?

Not one of us knows which player will make the difference.

What we must all surely realise is that we have slipped well below the standard as we has set.

As far as first team goes, I reckon 3 - maximum, and I think PoH will be one of those.

P.S How dare you think this question worthy enough of creating a seperate thread to the transfer thread...get back in your box!

If you look at the players we could lose and be better off for then I don't think its a ridiculous idea to think we could bring quite a few in. I've said all summer I think we may be quite active. But we need to find buyers for the players and Levy needs to not be silly with prices. Like Mourinho has said, we need to be clever.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are touting sissoko, KWP, Aurier, Lamela, Foyth and Rose about and they are replaced. Obviously Ndombele could go too.

If you look at the players we could lose and be better off for then I don't think its a ridiculous idea to think we could bring quite a few in. I've said all summer I think we may be quite active. But we need to find buyers for the players and Levy needs to not be silly with prices. Like Mourinho has said, we need to be clever.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are touting sissoko, KWP, Aurier, Lamela, Foyth and Rose about and they are replaced. Obviously Ndombele could go too.

if we have to offload all of that and find quality replacements unless all the groundwork is in place we are going to run out of time aren't we?

Some may mock but what else do we need?

Not one of us knows which player will make the difference.

What we must all surely realise is that we have slipped well below the standard as we has set.
This transfer Malarkey stuff is a piece of piss, all we need is a decent DM who doesn't get injured and can play every game, we need a backup striker who is happy to sit and rot on the bench watching Kane play 90 minutes against Farmers FC in the arse end of eastern Europe and then when the inevitable Kane injury occurs he needs to be sharp as possible and bang in the goals until Kane is rushed back from his Injury then he can go back to warming the bench, then we need new full backs who can defend, but also put in a minimum of 25 assists between them next season, while not giving away any penalties or picking up foolish red cards, and finally we need a decent CB for when Jose finally looses his patience with Dier, he needs to be a rock and form an instant partnership with either Sanchez or Toby becoming un-dropable until he is finally dropped after keeping 10 clean sheets back to back as Jose wants to give Dier another chance. Might be worthwhile getting a new GK as well in case Hugo gets back on the sauce, get all this sorted and its going to be a good season!:mourthumb:

Majorly pessimistic at the moment.

I think the Shitty outcome will mean they, Chelsea and United absolutely go to town in the market leaving us for dead. We don't stand a chance now FFP has been proven to be completely unenforceable.
We will sink now unless a trillionaire comes in and dislodges baldy 1 and baldy 2.

Back
Top Bottom