How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 29, so same again. However I'll be honest I didn't properly become a fan until I was about 13, so I'll say two.

I'm 27 and I think one of my earliest Spurs memories is of us winning the FA Cup in 91 and that stupid Gazza tackle. Anyway, 3 trophies. 1999 League Cup being the fondest because it had been so long since 91 and the team were so shit in the 90s that I never expected us to achieve anything (unlike now) and Darren Anderton, in particular, really deserved to win something with Spurs. I still hate that cheating fuck, Robbie Savage. I hate him, I hate him. I wake up early just so I can have more hours in the day hating him.

I was two months old when we beat Forest in the '91 final. My old man went to the game and had been drinking. Returned home and sang 'Glory Glory' to me apparently.

It was then the heartache began...

3 fa cups 81,82, waited with my dad for the replay tickets, 91, didn't go to the coventry final - good job cos we lost!
uefa cup in 84 - enjoyed this better than the fa cups stood in the shelf with my dad - fantastic night
x2 league cups the most recent ones.

38 years old first game in 82, 2012 is my 30th yid anniversary!

At 32 I was too young to remember the '81 & '82 Cups so for me it's the '84 UEFA, '91 Cup and the '99 & '08 Mickey Mice.

An Arsecunt mate of mine was at the '91 semi and I constantly remind him how fucking jealous I am that he got to see Gazza's free kick live :D

This thread is almost 10 years old. Time flies.

But a great reminder how despite what some people say and what we may mistakenly believe thanks to teams like City, Chelsea, United, Madrid, PSG and Barca amongst others, we can all be sure that money although doing many things, it does not win trophies.

giphy.gif

My intro to Spurs was watching the 1967 final on telly with my dad. First live final I saw was the 1981 FA Cup, and saw all the subsequent wins, except the Chav league cup.

This thread is almost 10 years old. Time flies.

But a great reminder how despite what some people say and what we may mistakenly believe thanks to teams like City, Chelsea, United, Madrid, PSG and Barca amongst others, we can all be sure that money although doing many things, it does not win trophies.

giphy.gif
Times are hard.

There for 99 and 08. Can remember watching 91 on TV but had only just started going to games that season.

Been at every FA cup semi final since 93 - probably the curse on that, sorry all

Back
Top Bottom