How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

81, 82 & 91 FACups
84 UEFA cup
99 & 08 League Cups
17 PL title*
19 Champions League*

*given our new found reality and with the world turned on its head I’ve decided that we deserved/should’ve won these trophies, so fuck it we did!

Sorry mate but if you are 26 you were not even born yet in 1991 ?

This thread was started in 2011.

I revived it as was bored sat in a car waiting for the boy last night.

Seemed a bit poignant that since this post was written as a collective we have seen us win sweet FA in terms of domestic or European trophies*.

And we could all die soon.

(*Well apart from the glory of the Audi Cup which is sort of like the German Champions League).

This thread was started in 2011.

I revived it as was bored sat in a car waiting for the boy last night.

Seemed a bit poignant that since this post was written as a collective we have seen us win sweet FA in terms of domestic or European trophies*.

And we could all die soon.

(*Well apart from the glory of the Audi Cup which is sort of like the German Champions League).
waiting for the boy last night. :mourbye:

Quite depressing thinking about this now , everyone in there early to mid 30's only seen us win 3 trophies
:mourcheeks:

1971 League Cup was 3, but cant remember the game.
1973 league cup, remember watching the highlights and my brother abusing Norwich fans that summer when we on holiday in the Norfolk broads.
1981 FA Cup i was there at the replay
1982 FA Cup final was at the first game not the replay.
1984 EU FA cup
1991 FA Cup
1999 League Cup
2008 League Cup
2021 quadruple of the domestic treble and Champions league.

Back
Top Bottom