How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Born '76.

Those that I have memory of:

1984 UEFA (vague - TV news and papers)
1991 FA Cup
1999 LC
2008 LC

I remember running round singing Ozzies Dream as a nipper but nothing about the actual football end of things in 81 & 82.... May have said on here before, but i actually got into Spurs cos of Chas n Dave.

Born '76.

Those that I have memory of:

1984 UEFA (vague - TV news and papers)
1991 FA Cup
1999 LC
2008 LC

I remember running round singing Ozzies Dream as a nipper but nothing about the actual football end of things in 81 & 82.... May have said on here before, but i actually got into Spurs cos of Chas n Dave.
44 years old. You seem like a much older gentleman. Not being funny but i would have tought you was closer to 60.

1971 League Cup was 3, but cant remember the game.
1973 league cup, remember watching the highlights and my brother abusing Norwich fans that summer when we on holiday in the Norfolk broads.
1981 FA Cup i was there at the replay
1982 FA Cup final was at the first game not the replay.
1984 EU FA cup
1991 FA Cup
1999 League Cup
2008 League Cup
2021 quadruple of the domestic treble and Champions league.

Show off

I'm 27 and I think one of my earliest Spurs memories is of us winning the FA Cup in 91 and that stupid Gazza tackle. Anyway, 3 trophies. 1999 League Cup being the fondest because it had been so long since 91 and the team were so shit in the 90s that I never expected us to achieve anything (unlike now) and Darren Anderton, in particular, really deserved to win something with Spurs. I still hate that cheating fuck, Robbie Savage. I hate him, I hate him. I wake up early just so I can have more hours in the day hating him.

My abiding memory of him from that game was him getting subbed off shortly before Nielsen scored and him trying and failing to 'snot' onto the floor. Big dirty greeny hanging from his nostril as he made his way off. Dirty bastard. Hate the prick. Never got a good word to say about us.

0, as I started following Spurs in 2010. I don't know if it makes me bad supporter as most of you here are lifelong ones, or less bad, as I didn't pop up in time where team was winning everything, like many Liverpool ones right now. Still, it is my first and only club, and I'm 26 now, and if this stupid virus didn't show up I planned to attend my first ever game this season. Oh well.

0, as I started following Spurs in 2010. I don't know if it makes me bad supporter as most of you here are lifelong ones, or less bad, as I didn't pop up in time where team was winning everything, like many Liverpool ones right now. Still, it is my first and only club, and I'm 26 now, and if this stupid virus didn't show up I planned to attend my first ever game this season. Oh well.

1971 League Cup was 3, but cant remember the game.
1973 league cup, remember watching the highlights and my brother abusing Norwich fans that summer when we on holiday in the Norfolk broads.
1981 FA Cup i was there at the replay
1982 FA Cup final was at the first game not the replay.
1984 EU FA cup
1991 FA Cup
1999 League Cup
2008 League Cup
2021 quadruple of the domestic treble and Champions league.

1972?

1981 FA Cup is my first win memory. Cup Final Granstand was the bollox for an 11yr old.
followed up the next year too, which made me think “this is a piece of piss, this Cup winning lark”.
1984 UEFA cup was a rare evening game on tv, iirc.
1987 felt like losing to Woolwich under 11 reserves.
1991 missed out on going due to having no job out of Uni. But winning again after nearly going out of existence was special.
1999 was my first live final. Scenes.
2008 Really didn’t expect that win. Scenes and limbs aplenty.

Definitely about time for another win. Can’t quite believe we haven’t over the last 7 or 8 yrs.

I've seen us lift the Audi cup and frankly I think that's all that matters.

67562718_2699349420098202_2668858219211784192_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom