How Much Will We Get For Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much?

• 80 million

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 85 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 million

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 95 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 100 million

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 105 million

• 110 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 115 million

• 120 million

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • A lifetime of what if's

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
If Conte had joined I would have been very content with Lukaku.

Not as good in all round terms but more likely to produce when it matters than Kane in my opinion.

We need a striker who produces in the big moments and not one who disappears when the big stakes are on the table

Let Kane go to a team where it's mostly done for him.

Just give us the 150 million pounds we want and pay him the 15 to 20 million pounds he will be expecting.

A quarter of a billion pounds for a player with no sell-on value tells you everything you need to know about Kane and the power mongers he wants to join.

Hope he wins nada and gets labelled a waste of money, as uklikely as the former is.

Last edited:
If Conte had joined I would have been very content with Lukaku.

Not as good in all round terms but more likely to produce when it matters than Kane in my opinion.

We need a striker who produces in the big moments and not one who disappears when the big stakes are on the table

Let Kane go to a team where it's mostly done for him.

Just give us the 150 million pounds we want and pay him the 15 to 20 million pounds he will be expecting.

A quarter of a billion pounds for a player with no sell-on value tells you everything you need to know about Kane and the power mongers he wants to join.

Hope he wins nada and gets labelled a waste of money, as likely as it is.

Nice Post

It’s a 3 year deal, one of the world best players and Levy. It will be in the 150m range min otherwise it doesn’t happen, 120m cash only if player swaps are included as well.

Back
Top Bottom