How Much Will We Get For Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much?

• 80 million

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 85 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 million

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 95 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 100 million

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 105 million

• 110 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 115 million

• 120 million

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • A lifetime of what if's

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
What utter drivel. He’s essentially replacing Aguero
Who didn’t play much this year. I love Kane but the point stands. Winning is supposed to be suffering. To just join up with the already best team (probably in the world) in search of trophies kind of defeats the whole point of why you play for trophies.

Who didn’t play much this year. I love Kane but the point stands. Winning is supposed to be suffering. To just join up with the already best team (probably in the world) in search of trophies kind of defeats the whole point of why you play for trophies.

Based on what? Foden hasn't suffered to the wins mean less to him?

I thought the point of winning trophies was the joy you feel after winning them. The way you describe kind of sounds like it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom