Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
I know, I know.. we have a game Wednesday. I’ve always been bloody eager, and heck, I love a match thread!

A favourable game considering City and Chelsea meet. Win this and we are 5 points clear of Chelsea for at least 24 hours.

With the game Wednesday, which I expect changes but still a strong line up, then I think we’ll see our strongest team out. I’d like to see Alderweireld and Vertonghen partnership but it may be too soon for Toby.

- Lloris -
- Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
- Dier - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
Part of me wants Dele to be on the bench, just because I think it’ll do him a favour, and Lamela is very creative for us.

Huddersfield in good form with 2 league wins on the bounce vs Bournemouth and WBA. Return of Pritchard, hope he gets a good reception.

Should be a routine day at the office, but we’re Tottenham so I’m sure we’ll see plenty of panic and frustration in the match thread.

COYS

DXEGmppWAAIuu46.jpg

I would not drop Dele at all. He’s been working his socks off and getting a lot of attention, all of which is good for Kane. The guy is playing well and I’d keep him in. For me, the debate is between Lamela and Sonny for a start. I’d be tempted to give Sonny the opportunity and let Erik have a rest.

I know, I know.. we have a game Wednesday. I’ve always been bloody eager, and heck, I love a match thread!

A favourable game considering City and Chelsea meet. Win this and we are 5 points clear of Chelsea for at least 24 hours.

With the game Wednesday, which I expect changes but still a strong line up, then I think we’ll see our strongest team out. I’d like to see Alderweireld and Vertonghen partnership but it may be too soon for Toby.

- Lloris -
- Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
- Dier - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
Part of me wants Dele to be on the bench, just because I think it’ll do him a favour, and Lamela is very creative for us.

Huddersfield in good form with 2 league wins on the bounce vs Bournemouth and WBA. Return of Pritchard, hope he gets a good reception.

Should be a routine day at the office, but we’re Tottenham so I’m sure we’ll see plenty of panic and frustration in the match thread.

COYS
Only change I’d make would be Aurier on as he’s suspended for Juve so rest Trippier in preparation.

You’re an idiot for starting this thread now. Reel in your pathetic gleefulness and play it one game at a time. Just because you ‘love a match thread’ doesn’t make it right. And mate, there’s nothing more boring than posting potential team line ups. Stick to leaping up and down in your living room with your kids.
:dierpochhug:

Right, just getting this in now, ahead of the rush:

Sunday 13th May
Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City
Wembley Stadium; K.O. 15.00

A lot riding on this one... let's give Wembley the send off it derserves:

[formation=442, Mimms, Kerslake, Vega, Fenwick, Tramezzani, Fox, Mabizela, Sherwood, Acimovic, Booth, Rasiak][/formation]

Let's 'ave it you slaaaaaaaaags!!!! :bentley:
:adesalute::avbshock::dempsey:

You’re an idiot for starting this thread now. Reel in your pathetic gleefulness and play it one game at a time. Just because you ‘love a match thread’ doesn’t make it right. And mate, there’s nothing more boring than posting potential team line ups. Stick to leaping up and down in your living room with your kids.

Am hoping this is meant to be funny? Doesn't read as being funny....just rude. Sorry if your day/night has been pants but we're all lilywhites here man.

Back
Top Bottom