Huddersfield Town v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New Premier League club record of 6 consecutive away wins.

DK-ihC0W4AEtqtR.jpg:large
Gets me wonder where we will be had we postpone our stadium by one season. Man C U very lucky....

Mick, you will never appreciate anything he does. He's improved and the manager obviously sees something he likes. He is getting better, and trying hard and theres not much more you can ask for.

You set your stall out too hard.....amature mistake. Now here you are are slagging him off after another decent display and a goal in a 4-0 win.

But you go girl, well done you.
I thought Poch has given him a little confidence and got him playing to his strength. Despite his obvious limitations, his strengths such as body strength and pace seem handy. As long as he keeps it simple he looks decent. Good squad player.

Got to about 48.. Saw Totti failed to be funny, got dealt with.. I am satisfied

Totti is never funny imo

He is usually ok if a bit monotonous sometimes but he crossed the line bringing up paedophilia
in such a manner
Not usually like him and probably pissed

Totti is never funny imo

He is usually ok if a bit monotonous sometimes but he crossed the line bringing up paedophilia
in such a manner
Not usually like him and probably pissed
Not the first time he's lost the plot during a game, last year he was calling people faggots. He's a cheating scum-bag and a troll - not even a Spurs fan anyway

Last edited:
Roundup on Motd's punditry of today's game.

1. Our full backs are good
2. Alli is a bad bad boy and should grow up
3. Pochetino shouldn't sub off Kane

Honestly, not defending the alli dive and a yellow card was right. However the movement he made with his leg was exactly what Jamie vardy was going all season in leicesters miracle season and he often praised for being clever. The media really do enjoy tearing dele down. I bet if one of Huddersfields players did that, it wouldn't of even made the highlights

Just saw MOTD2 with all the highlights from Saturday.
They showed all the goals from the games as usual but made sure they included the Alli dive just so they could have a Shearer voice over calling him a cunt!!

"Me of all people" realises that the cunt comment was driven by the view that a player's form wasn't good enough....and your near endless calls for Deli Alli to be benched were because you decided his form wasn't good enough after a couple of matches, which frankly is for more melty and far greater evidence of not getting behind players than criticising a player that was consistently average for a whole season. You're complaining about him using profanity, but you were willing to give a key player far less benefit of the doubt than you now expect to be given to Sissoko.

All players should be supported if they wear the shirt. We should trust in Poch to see there is a reason for their continued selection. Not get on their backs the minute there is a minor dip in form....and when it comes to that you have proven yourself no better than the Sissoko haters. Worst still you did it over a player who has and continues to consistently play better than Sissoko. So yes, it's huge hypocrisy to start calling out other critics of the players.
As long as
Got to about 48.. Saw Totti failed to be funny, got dealt with.. I am satisfied
Pretty bad fall from grace. Was an outstanding player for Roma.

Back
Top Bottom