Huddersfield Town v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He joined this site as a Roma fanboi and then pretended to be Spurs soon after
He's a complete fake. He basically desperate to be regarded as an all round football expert, and in pursuant of his goal he hits Google and wikipedia for football facts and then regurgitates them on here as if he's a top pundit. Yet he displays very little knowledge of tactics, form, selection and so on.

He's a complete fake. He basically desperate to be regarded as an all round football expert, and in pursuant of his goal he hits Google and wikipedia for football facts and then regurgitates them on here as if he's a top pundit. Yet he displays very little knowledge of tactics, form, selection and so on.
He also cheated at chess

Him cheating at chess still puzzles me, and he never had the stones to just admit what he had been doing. He just went blank and refused to respond to it, but click on his profile and you'd see 'Last Activity: Viewing "Chess" Thread 0m Ago'.

It's a reflection of his character isn't it, like Salmon pointed out his desperation to be seen as a football expert, clearly a young lad low on confidence and seeking it online.

I'm a great armchair psychologist, trust me.

The "na na na na you're shitttt" chant comes out when we are 3-0 up to any team, I don't see why we would make an exception for Huddersfield because a few of their fans came on this forum and seemed like decent blokes.

Not suggesting an exception for that reason, more to do with the fact their turnover is a fraction of ours (think it's something like £10M compared to £200M) and their best players would struggle even to get in our 25 man squad. Some might see it as banter but I think against a small club like this it just looks smug, and we ought to be able to come up with something better.

I think that should be reserved for the pricks of this world such as Woolwich, Chelsea, City, United, Liverpool and West Ham if/when we are are really killing them, just seems a bit harsh doing it to teams like Huddersfield, although doing to Leicester was great last season. But then again, I am not the one forking out thousands of pounds to follow Spurs all around Britain, so they can sing whatever they want when they're paying the big bucks.

I think that should be reserved for the pricks of this world such as Woolwich, Chelsea, City, United, Liverpool and West Ham if/when we are are really killing them, just seems a bit harsh doing it to teams like Huddersfield, although doing to Leicester was great last season. But then again, I am not the one forking out thousands of pounds to follow Spurs all around Britain, so they can sing whatever they want when they're paying the big bucks.
Yep. They clap off Harry Kane whilst we are calling them shit. Seems a bit unfair.
True, but a little harsh perhaps.

Yep. They clap off Harry Kane whilst we are calling them shit. Seems a bit unfair.

Also, I would add, if we were down 3 nil, would we still be as loud as they were at the 75th minute? Doubt it. They have a great atmosphere, even if they don't have our quality. Respect to them. I hate that "your shit" song in situations like this. We look like a bunch of pricks.

Also, I would add, if we were down 3 nil, would we still be as loud as they were at the 75th minute? Doubt it. They have a great atmosphere, even if they don't have our quality. Respect to them. I hate that "your shit" song in situations like this. We look like a bunch of pricks.

That song is only worthy of when we are beating West Ham or Chelsea and beating them good like 4-0. In other situations we look like a bunch of cunts. We can do better than that.

And the fact is they're not really shit, at least not compared to the bottom half of the table, or the other newly promoted teams like Newcastle who truly are complete gash dressed in a zebra suit. They had high energy last weekend and created chances.

Back
Top Bottom