Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gomez was pants - he let in some howlers. Most weeks.

My top 3 from the modern era would be

1. Lloris
2. Thorstvedt
3. Sullivan

He would often redeem himself though.... He was immense in our first CL run.... Particularly away to AC.

Can't forget him knocking out one of our lads in an otherwise safe scenario though (vs Stoke i think.... Can't remember which player it was now tho).

Peak carry-on vibes! Lol

He would often redeem himself though.... He was immense in our first CL run.... Particularly away to AC.

Can't forget him knocking out one of our lads in an otherwise safe scenario though (vs Stoke i think.... Can't remember which player it was now tho).

Peak carry-on vibes! Lol
He was an accident waiting to happen but those saves from Van Persie when we fucked their season up 👏👏👏

Really should be signing another GK then.

If we've only got Hugo for another year, it would be best to have him mentor someone for now, so they can be eased into the team.

Really should be signing another GK then.

If we've only got Hugo for another year, it would be best to have him mentor someone for now, so they can be eased into the team.
Irish keeper gavin bazuna been top quality this year. On loan from city at portsmouth. Cant see city letting him go.
Another irish lad kellegher for the dippers being doing well too. Might push for a move being stuck behind alisson

Irish keeper gavin bazuna been top quality this year. On loan from city at portsmouth. Cant see city letting him go.
Another irish lad kellegher for the dippers being doing well too. Might push for a move being stuck behind alisson
Aye, going for someone young with a bit of potential is our best bet.

A keeper of Hugo's quality would cost an arm and a leg in the current market, and we all know what Levy is like.

Come to the Lloris thread just because the Adama Traore one is winding me up.

Hold me, Hugo.
ezgif-3-207c06a9b5.gif

Back
Top Bottom