Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would take him through to having a testimonial, if I'm not mistaken. Lovely jubbly.
Feck me.
Who was the last player at Spurs who had a testimonial?
I'm struggling to think of any player in England recently.
These guys are on phenomenal wages.
Surely they would not have the front to ask for a testimonial?

Feck me.

Ledley

Also players don't really ask for a testimonial, it's more a thank you from the club for 10 years of service.

Feck me.

Nowadays it's likely for charity - if I recall correctly the last one we had was for Ledley King right after the Sherwood season was over but right before we sacked him.

I think once he leaves, we should retire his shirt number.

I love Hugo, but that's a bold suggestion for the number 1 shirt of all things.

Deserves a testimonial. Against a Poch/Messi PSG next summer. Lesley’s testimonial was a fantastic nite and our captain deserves one too for his service. Always grateful for how he stayed loyal when Poch came in given he easily could have walked into another top team and the shambles of the Sherwood tenure and the last months of AVB.

If that's all that is holding it up, just give him 2 years!!
Game Show Truth GIF by ABC Network

Shit myself when he went down holding his arm/shoulder last night.
After a very shaky period a couple of seasons ago culminating in the elbow dislocation, he has become arguably our most important player.

Back
Top Bottom