Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s club captain let’s not forget, so I’m not sure he should come out speaking like that. Anyway, it’s time for him to go.

Weird comments; almost like he feels he'd be washing his hands of us rather than it being him who's dropped to an untenable level.

Cost us precious points this season.

I was never convinced he was top drawer - didn't command his area enough and was suspect to a near-post effort, but a fine shot stopper.

I wish him well, thanks for the service but I wouldn't put him anywhere near legend status.
Bit harsh...
He was top drawer once... and with a WC winners medal to show for it...

But the Drink Driving incident and the injury at Brighton away seem to have done for him.

Was never quite the same since!

Au Revoir Hugo...

Bon nuit sweet prince!

Bit harsh...
He was top drawer once... and with a WC winners medal to show for it...

But the Drink Driving incident and the injury at Brighton away seem to have done for him.

Was never quite the same since!

Au Revoir Hugo...

Bon nuit sweet prince!
We'll agree to disagree - good but not great, imo.

Of course, he hasn't gone yet and his wording kind of left the door open for another year. We shall see.

I hope this definitely signals his exit. A great servant yes, but he should have been moved on three years ago.

Now to clear out the rest of the stale squad members...

5th most league appearance for the club.
8th most appearances in all.
Behind just Perryman and Mabbutt as longest-serving captain.
More clean sheets than any other Spurs keeper (right?) - one behind Schmeichal.

He’s been a great player for us - one of the best keepers we’ve ever had.

Hope you get to finish your career in Nice. Maybe see you there this summer ;)

Kept him for too long. Good keeper in his prime but not a great one.

Considering his length of time at us certainly will go down as a part of spurs history. Not quite good enough and no incredible moments to go down as a legend for me

5th most league appearance for the club.
8th most appearances in all.
Behind just Perryman and Mabbutt as longest-serving captain.
More clean sheets than any other Spurs keeper (right?) - one behind Schmeichal.
He’s been a great player for us - one of the best keepers we’ve ever had.
Hope you get to finish your career in Nice. Maybe see you there this summer ;)
tumblr_pnp61pdOV21rpduwho1_500.gif
:llorishowudoin:

He’s club captain let’s not forget, so I’m not sure he should come out speaking like that. Anyway, it’s time for him to go.
I like it actually. No rumors or hidden stories. He's honest about going, he knows it's time and fans know it's time.

I wish Harry would do the same. Not leave, but come out and say what he wants clearly so we can either move forward with or without him.

I like it actually. No rumors or hidden stories. He's honest about going, he knows it's time and fans know it's time.

I wish Harry would do the same. Not leave, but come out and say what he wants clearly so we can either move forward with or without him.
That drama (Kane) will run and run all the way to deadline day and you can’t blame Kane for that. Levy will be posturing and manipulating, lying and moving goalposts. I think Kane will speak soon on the matter once he realises Daniel is dithering and unclear

The life of the goalkeeper I suppose. Remembered for the mistakes, but not for the consistent good performances and many many match winning saves.

Hope he gets the move he wants. Absolutely world class on his day.

Kept him for too long. Good keeper in his prime but not a great one.

Considering his length of time at us certainly will go down as a part of spurs history. Not quite good enough and no incredible moments to go down as a legend for me

He has made many incredible saves in his time here including during the run to the CL final. His contribution was just as important as all the others who nearly got us to a trophy.

Back
Top Bottom