Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine this will be the next outgoing.
It must be a bit embarrassing for our club captain to be round the other guys when everybody knows he is leaving.

Incorrect, he was injured in that Newcastle match so came off half time, hence Forster playing the remainder of the season :llorisunsure:
Yeah sure he was. If he was injured then he is a bigger prick for starting the game. He never moved to stop any of them so he must have known.
He cost us so many points last season. Now he wants out on a free. Get a fee for him if he’s going to Milan and not a small French club like he said he wanted to.

Do you actually believe that?
Yes it was confirmed and he wasnt even able to be an option on the bench in any of those games thereafter, until the very last game, it was well documented.

Last edited:
Let's not rewrite history here, overall Lloris has been an excellent and loyal servant to this club. Prime Lloris was comfortably one the best goalkeepers in the league, very sad that he didn't win a trophy with us.

Let's not rewrite history here, overall Lloris has been an excellent and loyal servant to this club. Prime Lloris was comfortably one the best goalkeepers in the league, very sad that he didn't win a trophy with us.
He has been underwhelming for more than half of his time at THFC.

The most overrated goalkeeper I have ever seen at Spurs and I have followed the club since 1977.

His captaincy of the team has never sat well with me.

I am so happy that Lloris and Winks will never play for Spurs again.

I imagine this will be the next outgoing.
It must be a bit embarrassing for our club captain to be round the other guys when everybody knows he is leaving.

He should have ‘left’ when he decided to get in a car, pissed, and drove it!

Unforgivable and made worse by the drunken cunt retaining the captaincy

What sort of message does that send out?

He has been underwhelming for more than half of his time at THFC.

The most overrated goalkeeper I have ever seen at Spurs and I have followed the club since 1977.

His captaincy of the team has never sat well with me.

I am so happy that Lloris and Winks will never play for Spurs again.
WTH

wtf-is-going-on-kevin-hart.gif

He's never been a favourite of mine, even when he was good! Couldn't put my finger on why, but when he got done for drink driving, I would have dropped him there and then. I would have certainly stripped him of the captaincy (should have never had it in the first place, IMO).
Watching the video of the players arriving for training, he didn't look happy, so I'm hoping he's not going to be around much longer. Well past his sell by date,
And for those who thinks he deserves a trophy - he, like Harry, had three finals and two reasonable chances of a league win.

And for those who thinks he deserves a trophy - he, like Harry, had three finals and two reasonable chances of a league win.
If the other players, or even just the majority of them, had performed on prime Lloris' level, we would've won a couple in the last decade.

At least he won the World Cup as a captain with his national team so he probably isn't too bitter about it.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but I have to disagreee with you - Hugo's right up there with Pat & Bill.

I don’t remember Pat or Bill risking any member of the public’s lives by driving a car when pissed!

He’s a cunt and hope we dispatch him ASAP

Average keeper at best

So many of our fans despise our players. Even players who give their all, like Hojberg, and club legends, like Lloris. What a toxic club.

You tend to get out what you put into the world, when you manifest bad vibes and toxicity it comes back to you that's why I put all the nonsense that goes on at our club on these arseholes 'fans', you deserve everything you get.

Back
Top Bottom