Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any good?

Good goalkeeper.
He had experiences in the UK, MU youth and Aston Villa

Atalanta, Gollini and the experience at Manchester United: "Playing a great emotion there, I remember when Ferdinand and Giggs ..."

The current extreme defender of the Orobic team remembered the period in which he wore the glorious shirt of the Red Devils

23 December 2019 The young extreme defender of Atalanta has focused on the period of his career in which he wore the glorious shirt of the Red Devils, ran the year 2012. The goalkeeper of the orobics, interviewed by the portal "Chronicles of Locker Room", has retraced the stages of his human and professional career, focusing in particular on the experience at Old Trafford.

“At the first lunch, the first day, I had just arrived and was dressed in plain clothes. Ferdinand and Giggs entered the room, coming to greet me: I was very excited. They came and shook my hand. A year earlier I was with my father on the sofa watching them play. How did they tell me about United? My parents called me saying to me: 'We are going to visit you in Florence, we are going to have dinner together.' At one point, my father pulled out a United business card and I got it there. For a few months he was asking me if I felt like going abroad, trying to joke about it. "

Lloris:”Football isn’t a sport behind closed doors”

equipe4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom