Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good performance tonight on the pitch with solid handling and saves...

Also good to see our captain come out and do that , he has every right to do that as that was a good chance. We want to see that passion within our team. Much better.

Good performance tonight on the pitch with solid handling and saves...

Also good to see our captain come out and do that , he has every right to do that as that was a good chance. We want to see that passion within our team. Much better.

Every right to do what?

Confront a team-mate and push him?

I don't think so. Yes, it shows passion but it's unprofessional and disrespectful.

Would Lloris have done that to Kane?

From what I saw Son was the one to respond with aggression when Hugo called him out. So in that case Hugo is in the right to push back.

Son was garbage off the ball in the first half and he needed a talking to. And if he responds aggressively to that then Hugo has to assert dominance as team captain in return.

It's not pretty and usually stuff that happens in the locker room. But it is probably not the first time that it has happened in the game of football.

Maybe I'm over this kind of stuff after watching sports my entire life, but this shit happens all the damn time, maybe just not to this extent or in full view of the cameras.

This was two competitors getting in each other's face and I don't blame either one for how they reacted. It's not a big deal, much rather have this sort of clearing the air between players on the pitch than by managers in the media, frankly.

Every right to do what?

Confront a team-mate and push him?

I don't think so. Yes, it shows passion but it's unprofessional and disrespectful.

Would Lloris have done that to Kane?

Yet people wank over videos of Keane & Vierra doing shit like that....

Maybe Sonny disrespected our captain? Hugo's hardly an ordinarily aggressive individual is he......

Anyway.... Jose said "Blame me". :moursad:

Maybe I'm over this kind of stuff after watching sports my entire life, but this shit happens all the damn time, maybe just not to this extent or in full view of the cameras.

This was two competitors getting in each other's face and I don't blame either one for how they reacted. It's not a big deal, much rather have this sort of clearing the air between players on the pitch than by managers in the media, frankly.

Team-mates giving each other stick for mistakes they made or not doing their job properly is fine but running after someone and pushing him... I don't like to see that.

I'm sure it happens often in the dressing room and in training but it's not the sort of thing that should happen in front of the cameras.

Back
Top Bottom