Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dead poets society GIF

A fucking legend. Maybe the best player of the club in the last decade when putting every season and every player on a balance.
There have been so many moments that a keeper of his quality could have agitated for a move to a megaclub with guaranteed success but it never happened. I don't think any transfer window has matched that summer 2012 in retrospect: Lloris, Dembele, Jan.

It's been a bit up in the air for a while now as to when he'd go, and I'm assuming this puts a pretty definitive two more years and then done note on it. I pray Conté manages to have us win silverware in that time so Hugo actually gets to lift something with us.

The drink driving thing is the only blemish; not condoning in the slightest, obviously, but it seems to have been completely out of character.

There have been so many moments that a keeper of his quality could have agitated for a move to a megaclub with guaranteed success but it never happened. I don't think any transfer window has matched that summer 2012 in retrospect: Lloris, Dembele, Jan.

It's been a bit up in the air for a while now as to when he'd go, and I'm assuming this puts a pretty definitive two more years and then done note on it. I pray Conté manages to have us win silverware in that time so Hugo actually gets to lift something with us.

The drink driving thing is the only blemish; not condoning in the slightest, obviously, but it seems to have been completely out of character.
Love Hugo

World cup winning captain gives him the power to tell anyone to do one if they bring up trophies and try and belittle him
You cannot top captaining World Cup winning team

Hugo always gets my respect for sticking with us post Sherwood, could have gone to any top clubs. After Ledley, deserves a proper testimonial. Get Poch to bring PSG down.

Wouldn't mind Kelleher from Liverpool coming in and slowly taking over the reigns from this hunky bastard over the next couple of years. Think he's going to be a top keeper, but not one that's going to dislodge Alisson anytime soon seeing as the latter is only 29 which is no age for a goalkeeper.

Wouldn't mind Kelleher from Liverpool coming in and slowly taking over the reigns from this hunky bastard over the next couple of years. Think he's going to be a top keeper, but not one that's going to dislodge Alisson anytime soon seeing as the latter is only 29 which is no age for a goalkeeper.
Personally I wouldn't mind bringing Ali Al Habsi out of retirement to slowly take over the reigns

Back
Top Bottom