***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live a stones throw away from the Ferenc Puskas Stadium. That place can have one hell of an atmosphere when full.

Hungary are decent and will be a tough test on their own turf. I think a low scoring draw is the best bet.

Apparently I'm catching up with Masterchef.

Is Sancho injured?

Mount still getting the nod despite a shitty Euros.

That Chillwell move to the Chavs went well eh? Since Fat Frank got the boot he's lost his starting spot and his place in the England squad.

Why the fuck have ITV got that irish cunt Keane and a female football manager doing the punditry? Who cares what they’ve got to say about anything. Only Wrighty has any claim to make any sort of comment about the MENS England team

I like Mount a lot as a player but if you're playing Rice AND Phillips we need someone more creative there ideally. Maybe Foden when fit. Or play Grealish centrally, and play Greenwood on the right and Sterling from the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom